• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Unless its been replaced already...

But yeah my dad had a wj with the 4.7 and it blew up.

The replacement one leaked with in 10k miles.

Thankfully? He totaled it (he was unhurt) and it went away...

mac ‘his current wj is a 4.0’ gyvr

Something followed me home today. Last important piece of Moab prep!
8439e3a1fcc45ba3aa46f163cc4a887a.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Sweet!

Good stuff, nice grab on the trailer.

45673c1dbe75827d75448851b46b1dc0.jpg

daacb4fa801e8d15d34f6083df3e5465.jpg

mac ‘bunch of moab work going on here’ gyvr

Since Brian hasn't posted a good story in quite some time....

Girl walks off on Saturday. No call/no show on Sunday. The HR girl calls the service for a replacement for the next shift cycle. The service says they will notify her that she is terminated and replace her. Girl calls into HR and says... she left because she wasn't feeling well and didn't want to tell the supervisor what was wrong. She says she thinks she has gotten the same VD as her boyfriend. She has now gone to the clinic and they cleared her back to work. She wants to come back if HR will let her....

Bill, she has it, I gave it to her.

JIM, I dig it, Cheeseman approved.

I did go off on a millennial who threatened to quite a couple weeks ago, if I didn't give him a raise. He didn't get a raise, he got yelled at, he is still her and didn't get a raise. Next day he apologized for being a piece of shit.

Was kinda funny.

That disappoints me greatly. She ugly....real ugly...like SeanR looks better in the morning ugly.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

They can not all be tens buddy, they cannot all be tens...

Speaking of work,
So the Amazon building I work in has had its struggles. Mistakes made by engineering and corporate stuff far above my pay grade. These issues have resulted in a year of up hlll battles for our building.
Yesterday my Sr maintenance manager got fired.
Today my maintenance manager got fired
I am now the “acting maintenance manager”

Not sure how I want to go with this. On 1 hand the pay is decent but the demand is absolutely insane. On another hand, I’m wondering in this type of large corporation, is accepting a manager position just moving my head to be the next chopped?
As a mechanic your almost safe. As a mechanic you get paid decent and earn ot.

I’m excited for the opportunity to move up so rapidly. However, it’s a little unnerving to receive 2 promotion in a year.

Back