• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

It's too quiet here. Hobag, fire someone already.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I’m thinking about getting a hitch, also looking at a truck, have to check for a transfer case.

On a serious note, has anyone looked backed at old posts and think wtf were you thinking. I deleted facebook posts up to three years ago otherwise I would have serious wtf thoughts from when I first joined.

I’m thinking about getting a hitch, also looking at a truck, have to check for a transfer case.

On a serious note, has anyone looked backed at old posts and think wtf were you thinking. I deleted facebook posts up to three years ago otherwise I would have serious wtf thoughts from when I first joined.

Many of us think wtf when you post.

"Moab prep"

Ordered 5 point harnesses today too

17a42c1d8737670594024152bcb565ed.jpg

Lol

By the time your pennies get to $15k...

mac ‘ill take it’ gyvr

Hey you never know. A few years ago my boss's mother in law passed away. We probably pulled 500lbs in coins from the house. Literally buckets of coins. think it went to the grand kids. I still have all my grand parents.... Might need to eliminate some cousins though...

Need opinions and advice
My Jeep TJ 2.5l. Previous owner stright piped it and I’ve been trying to fix it. I put about 3ft of pipe on it and threw a thrush muffler on it. Sounds better but still a 4cly that sounds like a race car. Currently no cat either. Do you think throwing a $125 generic magnaflow cat at infront of the muffler is going to help enough to justify the coin?
Also any thought on a new cat improve the hp? Could stright pipes be the reason it runs like a dog

Did you run a muffler after that? If so what kind? I don’t recall yours being to loud. That’s basically exactly what I have(must be something different cuz that’s not the part number I have). I’m ok with it being a slow 4cly: I just want it to sound like a 4cyl now . Instead of a Diesel truck.

That cat is on the 5.9 and another 4.0 zj i flipped.

Lj has factory cats and a thrush (which i hate).

mac ‘my 5.9 has that cat and not muffler’ gyvr

Hey you never know. A few years ago my boss's mother in law passed away. We probably pulled 500lbs in coins from the house. Literally buckets of coins. think it went to the grand kids. I still have all my grand parents.... Might need to eliminate some cousins though...

My dad has thrown pennies into an old metal pail since I can remember. The metal pail is full and he now has three more that are almost full. I can not pick one of them up. I am guessing 600 pounds of pennies?
I hope he does something with all of this shit before he croaks!

Back