• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I have driven farther for less, plenty of wild-goose chases and shit that was not right.

i so wanted to go to that. just wasnt in the cards.

we should be going again next year, get a hold of me when tickets go on sale. There are 6 of us this year (all engineers) going up so you would fit in, haha.

Who is by Evart, Mi? I am in town for work until Friday. Thursday night is free along with Friday until my flight out of Grand Rapids.

i contemplated selling the cub cadet i bought since it won't fit in the shed, but after mowing the back yard with it tonight i might have to rethink that...50" deck and hydro-static drive got it done is less than half the time.

I took time out of family Christmas to make a side trip to Muncie from Indy to swap wheels/tires on my 6.5 Suburban. That was after driving from Vincennes to Indy.

well, if I take it normally it makes me itch...butt I was wondering if ends were switched ........like the South Park episode where they reverse ate.

Still on the search for an affordable nice toy hauler. The one I posted was an outstanding deal, but it sold last night. Its only draw back was the RZR would not fit in it without taking off the roof and letting the air out of the tires, and then it would still be a marginal fit at best...not worth the hassle each time. I really like the Heartland Cyclones, but they are crazy expensive, but seem to hold good resale value too....

Maybe I should just put a hitch on the back of my current one and build a trailer to haul the RZR and Ranger on and put the 4 wheeler in the bed of the truck....I suppose I should look into Missouri laws on total length of truck and 2 trailers etc.

Honestly towing with 2 trailers is not as bad as it may seem. You just really have to plan out your routes so you don't get stuck in a spot where you have to back up. Ive done it for the past 2 years for WF and am no combining both trailers into 1. You kinda have to base it off of how much you are gonna be tandem towing and if its worth the extra hassle when you go on trips.

it looks like I'm driving to south bend this weekend to pick up some wheels.

so if anyone wants to do lunch, I'll probably be there saturday.

it looks like I'm driving to south bend this weekend to pick up some wheels.

so if anyone wants to do lunch, I'll probably be there saturday.
Bummer. I'd like to come, but won't be around. :(

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Evart, mi machine was not ready for checks so I am headed to Toledo, oh. Anyone free down that way for dinner tonight?

Back in the states after a 14k mile world tour, in a 2 week period lol.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back