• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Lawn Cher' said:
Just wait until you get to Laplace transforms... yuck! I decided my brain was full after calc III...

im looking forward to matrix therory - after diferential equations...

Lawn Cher' said:
Just wait until you get to Laplace transforms... yuck! I decided my brain was full after calc III...

You and me both.

Please don't say Laplace again. Brings back bad memories.

:)

By reading this stuff I assume you guys are engineers or shooting to be engineers? I am a mechanical engineer, almost switched to Business school 3 times calc 1,2,3..... By the time dif eq rolled around I was to far in to switch.

BRIANHO13 said:
By reading this stuff I assume you guys are engineers or shooting to be engineers? I am a mechanical engineer, almost switched to Business school 3 times calc 1,2,3..... By the time dif eq rolled around I was to far in to switch.

Isn't everyone here an engineer?

BRIANHO13 said:
Give someone a welder and they think they are.

That got a chuckle outta me. Sometimes I wish I was a welder who dabbled in engineering instead of the other way around.

Where do you work, Brian? And are you a ho? :laugh3:

Dirk Pitt said:
You and me both.

Please don't say Laplace again. Brings back bad memories.

:)

Raprace... I had a Chinese professor for a controls class, from which I learned nothing!

seanR said:
What will you do when you have to be to work before 6:00am like I did most of my life?

F'n kids!
:lecture:

go to bed before 3:00am every night and dont worry about studying and getting homework done...

leave work at work...

XJ_ranger said:
go to bed before 3:00am every night and dont worry about partying and getting laid...

leave work at work...
fixed

Lawn Cher' said:
Raprace... I had a Chinese professor for a controls class, from which I learned nothing!
I had a zoology professor from Hungary.
Try wrapping your brain around Krebs' tricarboxylic acid cycle in a Hungarian accent.

BRIANHO13 said:
1) A PLACE CALLED CONFORMA CLAD (WWW.CONFORMACLAD.COM) WE PUT TUNGSTEN CARBIDE ON STEEL (MAKES IT LAST A LOT LONGER)
2) If you ask my wife I was b4 we got married (but I never charged anyone)
Except for the Caps Lock in line one, you were doing very well, until "b4".

<Post edited. Not part of the ongoing MWC online meeting.

Mark, Thanks for your input, BUT-
I remind you that this forum is for MWC buisness only, this thread is a constant online meeting and will not end until a motion for adjornment is called and seconded.
Rev>

hinkley

Last edited by a moderator:
seanR said:
I remind you that you are part of the TexASS chapter!
Oh wait there is none!
You did notice that Rev edited Mark's post, didn't you?
All the blah blah blah was from Rev.
The only part that Hinkley wrote is the "Hinkley" part.:D

Okie Terry said:
You did notice that Rev edited Mark's post, didn't you?
All the blah blah blah was from Rev.
The only part that Hinkley wrote is the "Hinkley" part.:D

The way things should be!

Back