• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Have been tossing around the idea of building a small buggy that my son could drive or 2 people could fit in. Didn't want nothing big. Got to looking on Craigslist the other day and happened upon this frame. It's about 11ft long total but he also has a 600cc engine to go with it. What you guys think of it? He has always wanted his own buggy instead of his quad and this kind looks like a good start.

Have you seen the buggys built with honda 4 cyl engine and Trans in them? They run the two cvs out of the honda final drive to the front and rear diffs.

Last edited:
Waiting in a parking lot to meet a guy buying these manifolds for the excursion that I didn't need...

At a truck stop...

People watching...

mac 'hoping this guy shows up' gyvr

A few weeks ago I smoked some chicken breasts wrapped in bacon. It was awesome.

I screwed it up. I let the fire go out and the meat was only 140* at 4:30. I ended up putting it on the grill for an hour. I should have have paid closer attention to it.

I love my offset smoker, throw some hickory in there and it is so tasty. I don't use it a lot, but when I do, it tastes so good.

My smoker is a little different. The smoking materials sit above a lower area filled with water so the smoke filters through the water the up another tube to where the magic happens.add ice for a nice cold smoke.and only the finest of smoking materials.

My smoker is a little different. The smoking materials sit above a lower area filled with water so the smoke filters through the water the up another tube to where the magic happens.add ice for a nice cold smoke.and only the finest of smoking materials.

Sounds like a water bong...
bubble bubble bubble

I don't know if there is a taste difference in an electric smoker and a stick burner but I love the challenge of keeping my stick burner at the perfect temp.
With that said, yesterday it took hours to get 9 chicken quarters to the right temp. And I had to babysit a 200*grill for over 3 hours while everyone was swimming

Saturday i planned to have a cook out and moved it to Sunday due to rain.
Sunday i moved my cook out because my mom really wanted to cook out at her place
today i planned a cook out because the rain was supposed to hold off till 6
it started raining at 1

we had a cook out anyways

Last edited:
I don't know if there is a taste difference in an electric smoker and a stick burner but I love the challenge of keeping my stick burner at the perfect temp.
With that said, yesterday it took hours to get 9 chicken quarters to the right temp. And I had to babysit a 200*grill for over 3 hours while everyone was swimming

we had a cook out anyways

If I want 200 I set it for 200 and go swim....

Back