• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I cant believe you actually read that list. i know i didn't. i did notice zima on it, which i would probably drink if someone offered it because id be so surprised.

Took me maybe 10 minutes to read over and edit that. Work has been slow lately...

I have several bottles of Coors Light in my fridge that the son-in-law brought over, a couple years ago. Can't get him to drink them, he wants homebrew now.
Not even enough flavor in that stuff to cook brats in, so I don't know what to do with it.

Took me maybe 10 minutes to read over and edit that. Work has been slow lately...

I have several bottles of Coors Light in my fridge that the son-in-law brought over, a couple years ago. Can't get him to drink them, he wants homebrew now.
Not even enough flavor in that stuff to cook brats in, so I don't know what to do with it.

I think the Coors cans fit decently in a 2" or 2.5" barrel for a potato gun. Been a few years since I've messed around with them though, so I can't remember exactly.

Can your family adopt me so I can spend their money on cool stuff too?

My grandpa passed away in 2010 and their house is now my dads. He had bought many cheap mowers and I was mowing. Cheap mowers sucked on cut quality. He wasn't happy with the cut quality so we found one with four deck wheels. I would like to say my family has money, but we don't. My grandma does because of my grandpa investing money, having a good job, and being an adult before things got more expensive. I now know how much his decisions were smart because I do my grandmas finances now. I only hope that I can be half as good financially when I reach the 70's.

I put $150 in my 01 cub cadet this spring. Replaced front seal. Only 240 hrs on it.

Motor was a name I don't recall.

Thinking about the $100 horizontal shaft from harbor freight for my old skool ariens snow blower.

mac 'it's only money' gyvr

I was looking at those when I figured my tecumseh was boned and I needed to find a head.

people that have done it like it. More power, less fuel. You just have to fnd the right pulley. Yours doesn't have the wierdo secondary belt coming from the camshaft does it? Caues that rotates backwards and the friction wheel is setup in reverse for that reason.

if you do a twin pulley to single pulley you have to flip the gearbox bits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kdrHDOtCVQ&list=UUEYNSU7goeNfJWxCZ2VybMg

thankfully the ariens design doesn't seem to usually have a twin shaft motor. So buy predator and the right size pulley and bolt it up. I'm not putting any money into tecumseh, if it dies, mine will get repowered.

after looking at wj parts online, i've come to my senses...continuing with xj build as planned. i really think i'm going to drive the wj until it falls apart or until it rusts out. eventually it may get lifted and such, but it would take me a few years to collect all the parts i need for it...i almost wish i had enough room to keep the parts wj so i could use it as a template to build suspension components for it. i did find a jk 44 with the 4 link truss on it already that i may pick up anyway...

you know...just in case ;)

would that make you and TH brothers?

stepbrothers.jpg

Don't touch my drumset.

All these people expecting babies.... My wife and I are not yet......

Congrats to everyone who is.

So I lied, but didn't know I did until this week. Keep it on here if you are a facebook friend for now. Still telling people before posting it on there.

This might be the most confusing way to post that you are going to be a dad...

mac 'congrats' gyvr

Congrats. and because i know it will go threw your mind. car seats do fit in the XJ so don't get rid of it.

Can your family adopt me so I can spend their money on cool stuff too?

Uncle?

mac 'th came through when Nate wouldnt' gyvr

Congrats. and because i know it will go threw your mind. car seats do fit in the XJ so don't get rid of it.

It isn't going anywhere, if we need a bigger vehicle, I will trade the Accord in for a Pilot. It is actually 2" shorter then my Accord, so I know it would fit in the garage (unlike other vehicles like mini vans).

Back