• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

My daughter is two years old today.

Last Sunday we had her bday party.

My wife's sister and brother in law drank the more expensive bud light limes to the tune of 12-15 of them between the two of them...

Meanwhile, everyone else did as they were told and drank the Busch lights from the other fridge...

mac 'not happy' gyvr

My daughter is two years old today.

Last Sunday we had her bday party.

My wife's sister and brother in law drank the more expensive bud light limes to the tune of 12-15 of them between the two of them...

Meanwhile, everyone else did as they were told and drank the Busch lights from the other fridge...

mac 'not happy' gyvr

Nothing but the best for family....

If family came to my house looking for a beer, they would be out of luck. Might find some water, orange juice, milk, lemonade or a very small quantity of sodas. The sparkling grape juice my wife bought for New Years Eve last year might be alcoholic by now, it hasn't been opened and has sat in the fridge since around November of last year.

Re: Re: Important

If family came to my house looking for a beer, they would be out of luck. Might find some water, orange juice, milk, lemonade or a very small quantity of sodas. The sparkling grape juice my wife bought for New Years Eve last year might be alcoholic by now, it hasn't been opened and has sat in the fridge since around November of last year.
Yet another reason I will never visit you.

:cheers:

I always take my own booze even when I know there is gonna be plenty there. Just feel better drinking my own stuff. Course our fridge always has stuff in it so we don't go many places that I would need to pack for.

My family must be weird... Beer is pretty much always supplied by the host unless stated otherwise (pool parties are BYOB because the person with the pool sure doesn't need to supply anything other than the pool). Bud Light/Busch is standard, but you drink whatever is in the community coolers and don't go raid any nicer stuff out of the fridge.

Of course, we get together regularly, rotate who's house we go to, and EVERYONE drinks pretty consistently so it's not like there's one person who buys all the beer, or some people don't drink while others do.

Guess everyone's different, but any way you cut it, if you were told to drink a certain beer, you sure as shit don't go get something more expensive out of the fridge. :nono:

I don't drink, that's on you! I have been known to supply food though.

95a83f17440582fce4d3f1ddb2c4c6ea.jpg

Wired a brake controller in the 5.9 finally...

mac 'only small tow rig I got' gyvr

Hit a damn deer on the way into work this morning. Knocked my tranny cooler loose which then rubbed a hole in my 6 month old radiator. I guess there is a place in the next town south that fixes rads. Going to call them and see what they charge. New one is $250!

k "not a good start to the day" man

I bring a 12 pack with me damn near everywhere.

I brought a 12 pack to john's brewfest a couple years ago.

when I bring it i plan on drinking it. if you tell me to drink you beer, i will do a 1:1 with both.

Hit a damn deer on the way into work this morning. Knocked my tranny cooler loose which then rubbed a hole in my 6 month old radiator. I guess there is a place in the next town south that fixes rads. Going to call them and see what they charge. New one is $250!

k "not a good start to the day" man

Turn it in on your insurance...

:)

mac 'karma is a lovely lady' gyvr

Back