• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I hear ya..I will find out what the body is worth pretty quick bc I have the 98 on the trailer to go out to scrap asap.....thinking that it had a decent body that I trashed, I should have swapped this stuff onto it...oh well, too much work.

Cheese "thrash rig" Man

oh snap, I totally overlooked that! That will seal the deal.....bidding max just went up.

Cheese "chrome grizill" Man

We could have a pot at WF that has the top 3 members of the chapter that go through the most vehicles/rv's and put an over under on each....I know Mac and Byron will be in the top 2 :D

*Disclaimer....there is no betting involved or tied to any NAXJA or MWC events, this is a random thought brought on by a member that is less running on less than normal sleep, more than normal sex, and about average stupidity. Any actions that may come from this random thought are the sole responsibility of the morons involved. Odds are increased with the better your lady looks, odds are decreased if you dont like cheese. Bacon acts as currency, stupid questions, or a stupid look on your face that stays for more than 5 minutes will disqualify you for the contest, which is really not a contest at all, unless you bring your lady in a bikini and in which then we will have a bikini contest. All decisions are final, I have a stupid look branded on my face since birth, SeanR was made in Italy, Lar must have lost a bet, I like short people doing jumping jacks. You must wear personal protective equipment at all times. Not legal in all 50 states.

Cheese "seems pretty clear" Man

I can't play, it'd be like taking candy from a baby. :rtm:

The past couple pages has got me thinking, I really like the 4 door wranglers.....anyone want to buy an xj?

The past couple pages has got me thinking, I really like the 4 door wranglers.....anyone want to buy an xj?

just buy a mini van with the same motor, take off the doors, cage it, 4x4 conversion, SAS swap, and there ya go....at a fraction of the cost.....

Cheese "trying to help a brother out" Man

I had a hard on for a LJ over the weekend... its gone now.

Been married to the ole lady for 9 years today. she had to remind me.

Then you guys can do JK club stuff with TH

Jk's are too expensive if you want one to wheel that isn't in too bad or great of shape. I quickly got over my jk want when I priced them. Not saying down the road I wouldn't want one to drive around town (or a tj's).

Back