• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Lots of driving today. Very pleasant to drive on the way home:

78929E27-3F32-4D77-9DB4-0F39C9A01348_zpshv6rrfpi.jpg

Turns out the guy was selling it for his daughter who lives in TN. TN title = no notary, no problems.

My 8.1 burb has been the best vehicle ive ever owned. I cant wait to start dropping a few upgrades into it

5.9 finally got the correct rear pass side caliper this afternoon...

Then realized the ac delco pads amazon sent had two inner pass side pads...

So old brake pads back on...

Ben did better than me with the front 02...

mac 'ZJs are a pretty good buy right now' gyvr

So far jeep is running good with new parts. Tomorrow will be the main first drive after all the work. Suzi likes the sound of it now with the flowmaster on it.

I think we need sounds clips from both of y'all's ZJs

I think Brad needs to put a big ass exhaust on the burb to go with his big ass big block!

I miss my ZJ.

Didn't you miss your XJ when you had your ZJ?

Like I'm in any position to judge ;)

My 8.1 burb has been the best vehicle ive ever owned. I cant wait to start dropping a few upgrades into it

I've read a lot of good things about them, they sound very reliable. Change the oil on time, occasionally replace spark plugs, that's it. It's definitely quick and there's lots of room for more power if I ever get bored.

It's going to be hard to not drive it all the time :D

I think Brad needs to put a big ass exhaust on the burb to go with his big ass big block!

I told Molly I was disappointed that all the cool noises come from the front of the vehicle.

Honestly I liked my ZJ more than the XJ. Not really sure why I traded it off.

Find a muffler from a diesel truck and put it on the Burb. It will control the drone, give you a nice tone and flow really well.

Can get one tomorrow. Actually sounds really good besides the couple exhaust welds that leak a bit. Gonna touch those up this week

I'm trying to decide what exhaust to get for Heidi's DD 5.9 when I get to it. It need a few things before that though.

Something we don't have to worry about :)

I want to move outta the rust belt but the only place the ex is willing to move to is SE FL and that's too far away from the mountains for me. We have to stay in the same state or the one that moves forfeits custody :(

I want to move outta the rust belt but the only place the ex is willing to move to is SE FL and that's too far away from the mountains for me. We have to stay in the same state or the one that moves forfeits custody :(

That sucks! I was going to say you should come to NC. Beaches, mountains, and usually a little bit of snow in the winter...

Re: Re: Important

speaking of diesels...i've been seeing this monstrosity around town...almost looks like an international front, ford cab and new superduty box. with a dt466, and a box camper it would be a cool tow rig...but its kind of fugly. i like it :)

0823141235_zps923b9f46.jpg
That's a ford. F700 chassis shortened up and a late model box. It probably has a Cummins in it.

5.9 finally got the correct rear pass side caliper this afternoon...

Then realized the ac delco pads amazon sent had two inner pass side pads...

So old brake pads back on...

Ben did better than me with the front 02...

mac 'ZJs are a pretty good buy right now' gyvr

You have been having the best luck, sometimes I like buying from local stores just for this reason.

Nice looking XL. I Love my 8.1 XL, but mines not getting a load muffler like the 454 CC LB 4x4 3500 GMC it replaced. I like have one vehicle that under the radar.

That sucks! I was going to say you should come to NC. Beaches, mountains, and usually a little bit of snow in the winter...

Is love to live in sc, nc, ky, or tn. Florida is where she's move and that's just too far even though it's where im from.

Back