• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

most every bank has a notary.
every law office
most every payday/title loan places.
and there's always the title office.

hell, there's a barber shop in the ghetto in mansfield thta has a notary public sign out front, cause where else does the ghetto go to do business but the barber shop?

Fixed the biggest problem with the new jeep, took about 7 seconds...

before

and fixed

most every bank has a notary.
every law office
most every payday/title loan places.
and there's always the title office.

hell, there's a barber shop in the ghetto in mansfield thta has a notary public sign out front, cause where else does the ghetto go to do business but the barber shop?

Thank you for the info earlier. Hopefully this guy gets back to me and I'm making a trip to Cincinnati soon for a bigger and better big block. Sounds like if you throw a rock in Ohio you might hit a notary (hopefully they have their stamp with them).

Had the day off today and got some work done on dad's truck. He picked up a brand new bumper and a brand new header. Got him to come down and help me put it all on. Also managed to bend the fender back to some of its original shape.

sa7yhu7y.jpg

2equ5aga.jpg

Need to get some new brackets for the bumper and I think that'll help get the bumper up higher. Took a shot with some junkyard ones and we're wondering if they're slightly tweaked as well.

Uncc 'still don't know what the hell happened' 99xj

Thank you for the info earlier. Hopefully this guy gets back to me and I'm making a trip to Cincinnati soon for a bigger and better big block. Sounds like if you throw a rock in Ohio you might hit a notary (hopefully they have their stamp with them).

Don't go throwing rocks in Ohio.... There's probably a shitload of paperwork to go with it

No... Illinois doesn't need a notary for sales. Sign the title and go.

Southern Indiana is stupid hot... really, really,really stupid hot.

In addition to move in time for both universities here.. there is a huge ass hotrod show going on. http://www.frogfollies.org/

Every hotel is booked to capacity. We are staying across the river in Henderson and all of them are filled up over here to. Cool big money hotrods everywhere around here and not enough time to go see them.

No... Illinois doesn't need a notary for sales. Sign the title and go.

Southern Indiana is stupid hot... really, really,really stupid hot.

In addition to move in time for both universities here.. there is a huge ass hotrod show going on. http://www.frogfollies.org/

Every hotel is booked to capacity. We are staying across the river in Henderson and all of them are filled up over here to. Cool big money hotrods everywhere around here and not enough time to go see them.

Makes sense. You can be dead and vote in elections, so no need to notarize a title. :cheers:

Don't need title notarized in Indiana also. This year, some woman left her signed title in her car and it got stolen. The person who took it, registered it in their name and then traded it in. Then a person bought it before it was realized it was "stolen". I don't think the original owner ever got her car back (stupidity has a price).

They make adult sex toys from the wieners of horses...

mac 'I hate cable' gyvr

Illinois is too simple.
The last giveaway xj was titled in IL and had never even been in IL. My boat is registered in WI even though I and it stays in Il. For $140 and any sighed off title, sometimes not. I can get you an IL title.
Once for shits and giggles I got two titles for a car I had one in my name and one in my ex wife's name. Different addresses.
Yea, IL is screwed up...

Cookie dough Oreos are winning!

mac 'ben that cat looks familiar' gyvr

I told suzi we need to go to the fort tonight to get some of those oreo's.

I followed the link you posted for the cat. So far so good.

Target on Stellhorn is where we found them.

So far the straight pipe behind that cat is still making grace smile...

And all my vehicles are free of a cel! Can't tell you when the last time that happened!

mac 'miracles do happen' gyvr

Back