• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Its a swasstacular day here. and the swalls are kicking in

this
the orelly's one sucks the least

if you really want a metal one, order from summit, get fre shipping
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/pli-436020/overview/year/1995/make/jeep/model/cherokee

i already ordered the one from advance. (i know how much you love advance :) we dont have o'reillys here and the guys at our autozone are awful. i always do the online order since they will have it in the computers nationwide so there will be no questions on trying to return it since i have the receipt always in my email. plus they had a $40 off a $100 purchase so it was as cheap as i could find it anywhere.

Use O'Reillys mostly at the shop, always get the lifetime ones no matter who you buy from. I think they are all the same between parts houses. Just don't use O'Reillys fuel pumps...

95c53135d25a003d548d07a92e96506a.jpg

Pretty sure i just pooped lava. #dayafterBWWghostpepperwings.

I had poop above water this morning...

mac 'no wonder my stomach hurt' gyvr

saw this at the local parts store today...fiber or plastic body, all custom tube work and a LOT of money in king shocks. plus the motor was liquid cooled, unlike a lot of v-dubs. pretty awesome looking little toy. built locally here by a guy who builds a lot of desert racers...

1400257776573.jpg

Working on the ZJ tonight. Trying to track down a rear vibration. I should be ok to remove rear drive shaft and just use the front shaft for a day shouldn't I? I'm thinking it's coming from the rear drive shaft but not 100% sure. Figured I would just run it with front wheel drive for a day and see if it helps.

Back