• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Well crap...suspicions were correct. Bosses claimed they haven't made a profit the last 2 quarter's and Melissa's job is getting absorbed by one of the owners. They will soon find out how much it sucks....well looks like jeep projects are on hold for a short while. My try to sell a few things to pad the bank account. Ugh...I wish they would have waited till September since that is ky busy time

A little fun at the county fair Demo Derby yesterday.

Clean up in Isle one

Combine season has begun... Two in the yard already.
sujajuru.jpg

Well crap...suspicions were correct. Bosses claimed they haven't made a profit the last 2 quarter's and Melissa's job is getting absorbed by one of the owners. They will soon find out how much it sucks....well looks like jeep projects are on hold for a short while. My try to sell a few things to pad the bank account. Ugh...I wish they would have waited till September since that is ky busy time

That sucks, my wifes work is losing 150 jobs but so far her job is safe. Before I bought my lift, I made sure she thought it was okay just in case she thought it wasn't safe and we might need that money I saved up.

I had to make a place for the second 02, but I used the spark plug non defoulers from the zone. You could cut the old one out of your current cat and weld it back in your pipe right behind the cat.

nada9eha.jpg

mac 'just a tiny bit of fab' gyvr

My wife hasn't has a paying job since the Thursday before labor day 2012...

mac 'old school' gyvr

Mine has not "worked" in 6 years. She does a lot around the house for me though (this is how you guys get hd stuff two days after it's ordered)

Mines been working part-time which has been okay so far, would be nice if she was full-time to save some $$$ but I always make it work in the end...

99SJ 'Parts job should help now' Ex

This year is my wifes fifth year working full time at the hospital she works at. She said when she went in for her "interview", it was more of a conversation because she already had the job. Her mom is also a nurse at the same hospital. Due to our income differences, if one of us has to quit our jobs, it would be me (hopefully it won't ever come to this) because we live off her job and put money away with mine.

Suzie, whats up with the nothing but boobs wedding pic? hahaha

my wife works 35 hours a week but during the holidays she will probably clock closer to 55 and make more than me. she already is bringing home more than me weekly. But that is because i have stuff like insurance for 3 and pension taking out of my check and she has nothing taking out.

I will have the laugh last though since im going to school to make more money. then again she is going to school to make more money also. :gag:

SAM'she can make as much as she wants. MORE JEEP PARTS!'SET

I hope the dealer gets done with the tsb work quickly. This rental is a piece of shit and stupid slow.

I want my Turbo back!!

If the Mazda ranger had plates on it I'd be dd'ing the shit out of it now..

uploadfromtaptalk1406585863554.jpg

I hope the dealer gets done with the tsb work quickly. This rental is a piece of shit and stupid slow.

I want my Turbo back!!

If the Mazda ranger had plates on it I'd be dd'ing the shit out of it now..

I had a good recall joke but then I realized one so far isn't bad on that car....if it were a gm it would've been on its 5th or 6th by now :D

Back