• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I still have a 3.3 nitro tmaxx I never get out...

mac 'need to break the new motor in' gyvr

Decided to take a small break and rethink a few plans and downsized my budget for now for my lift. Went with the IRO 4" short arm kit and by the time I get time to get it on (next month is very busy on weekends except the first weekend and going to Florida 8/30-9/9 for vacation) I should have the money saved up for the 31" ATM's. Before taking the break I did reread the other thread and thought that while I could save up 3k and go for a long arm kit, short arm kit should do for the next 2-4 years while I decide my next build phase. Plus with some uncertainty at my wifes work (they are cutting 150 jobs but we are fairly sure hers is safe, plus if it isn't an RN with a 4 year degree should have no issue finding a job), taking hte budget down to $2,000 or less (more around 1700 for this phase) would be smarter. I do plan on getting sliders in the next six months and rear locker next year. Plus if I need to get something extra like a new track bar, I should have be able to get it no problem.

That was one of my most fun wheeling days ever.

You were killing it in that TJ. I ended up breaking a front hub from that trip. The jeep still hasn't been fixed, I can't get the hub off the Dana 60. I might be calling you this week for some help.

Wade, I love u buddy. Just mad you dented up that pretty MJ.

Decided to take a small break and rethink a few plans and downsized my budget for now for my lift. Went with the IRO 4" short arm kit and by the time I get time to get it on (next month is very busy on weekends except the first weekend and going to Florida 8/30-9/9 for vacation) I should have the money saved up for the 31" ATM's. Before taking the break I did reread the other thread and thought that while I could save up 3k and go for a long arm kit, short arm kit should do for the next 2-4 years while I decide my next build phase. Plus with some uncertainty at my wifes work (they are cutting 150 jobs but we are fairly sure hers is safe, plus if it isn't an RN with a 4 year degree should have no issue finding a job), taking hte budget down to $2,000 or less (more around 1700 for this phase) would be smarter. I do plan on getting sliders in the next six months and rear locker next year. Plus if I need to get something extra like a new track bar, I should have be able to get it no problem.

That's too bad since I'll have a basically brand new 3" Rough Country lift for sale in the next week or so.

Re: Re: Important

That's too bad since I'll have a basically brand new 3" Rough Country lift for sale in the next week or so.
I tried selling him the same kit last year plus shocks for a hundred bucks and he wouldn't take it then. Can only try to help people out so much.

I truly don't understand you.

Brian's deal of $2k for a complete lift(a true badass 3 link no less), shackle relo's, and main stiffeners is a helluva deal. If it were me, I'd be asking about sliders and a locker while he had it too. That's about as easy as it can be.

There's no screwing around, spending more money for a shop to put it on...but whatever, it's your money.:rolleyes:

I tried selling him the same kit last year plus shocks for a hundred bucks and he wouldn't take it then. Can only try to help people out so much.

I didn't have it last year, didn't even have it in May of this year. I just now got most of the lift money in (put it on a credit card and what I don't have now, I will in two weeks before it is due). That reminds me, I need new bump stops since one of mine has been missing since I got the XJ.

I truly don't understand you.

Brian's deal of $2k for a complete lift(a true badass 3 link no less), shackle relo's, and main stiffeners is a helluva deal. If it were me, I'd be asking about sliders and a locker while he had it too. That's about as easy as it can be.

There's no screwing around, spending more money for a shop to put it on...but whatever, it's your money.:rolleyes:

Yes, his deal was good, but I want to help put it on and a friend is going to work on it with me and this was I will know how to fix things when I need to (well, hopefully not, but it is a Jeep so you never know).

Brian's 3 link will run circles around the iro kit you have such a hard on for. I've seen with my own two eyes how well it works.

You're the most hardcore web-wheeler I have ever come across.

Got my body lift kit today. Can't seem to find body mount bolts on the XJ? Just Kidding, It's for one of the Wranglers, the one on 35's, that rub slightly.

Isn't there a whole thread for TH's Lift, maybe I am thinking about something else? haha

Hello work. You suck.

Hey Doug, what do you think about coffee creamer? I'm thinking flavored, but all I have is non-dairy.

red 'what I'm thinking right now' heep

Yes, his deal was good, but I want to help put it on and a friend is going to work on it with me and this was I will know how to fix things when I need to (well, hopefully not, but it is a Jeep so you never know).

I didn't say you couldn't help.....and I take cc.

You were killing it in that TJ. I ended up breaking a front hub from that trip. The jeep still hasn't been fixed, I can't get the hub off the Dana 60. I might be calling you this week for some help.

Drop it off, I will add a locker to the front while I am at it (not having one is what screwed you)

And the guy driving your jeep didn't help

Last edited:
Back