• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

They will change it at the last minute and give you all the new body style cherokee as a new squad car

I could live with that too...

mac 'we tested the ford explorer police package' gyvr

That interceptor and explorer are bad azzzzzzzzzz...Our village cops just got a couple of each.

We were talking last night the if you could just get a new cherro body it could make a cool enclosed buggy body.......

Ram" thinking of ways to try to make it cool" Rod

4eguje4u.jpg

Ahh it's BMW but still pretty fancy.

I like the new Cherokees. Once you realize it's not an xj, they're nice cars.

Truth if you step back and do not try to compare to an XJ they are what they are a car. It is not to bad. The headlights are the main thing I am having a problem with being there are so many Audi's around here and they look just a like.

Fiat apparently has had their fun ****ing up Case corporation, now they are onto screwing with another old and well known company.
Chrysler was doing a good enough job without their help.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Important

Truth if you step back and do not try to compare to an XJ they are what they are a car. It is not to bad. The headlights are the main thing I am having a problem with being there are so many Audi's around here and they look just a like.

^^^This!!! But the grand trailhawk convertor makes me feel..... Well ummmmmmmm.... Let's just Say I really like it.

If Jeep gave me the keys to a new Cherokee and let me take it to Badlands, I would love to see how it would perform.

I like the new Cherokees. Once you realize it's not an xj, they're nice cars.

I Agree. its in the same category as the ford escapes. i would rather have the Cherokee than the escape.

Ive seen those. Definitely dont have 1500 for one though. I dont "need" a scope, just want one. So Ive been keeping an eye on craigslist, etc.

Definitely not in the budget for a lowly printer tech, notice the "Underemployed" user title. lol
If it wasnt so close to WF I would put a bid on that scope.
I will start looking at them a little closer once I get to Iowa and start making better money, after I dump some into the jeep of course.
Jeep has had some little quirks for a while now, I think a scope would help me figure some of them out.

Yep... understood. You shouldn't even be paying that much, wait till it gets warmer and check out a ham radio festival/swapmeet. I am sure there is one somewhere near you.

At least 60MHz bandwidth will do everything you need it to on a car. Dual channel is nice, but not required (best for comparing signals or triggering off one signal while watching another.) Analog's fine for our purposes.

Test the machine before buying it if you can, most of them at least have a ~1kHz square wave signal generator you can use to make sure it actually displays signals. If there are no probes with it either buy one for $5 from another table at the flea market or just use a piece of bell wire from the BNC center pin to the signal generator pin, you don't really need shielding to do a quick and dirty test.

If Jeep gave me the keys to a new Cherokee and let me take it to Badlands, I would love to see how it would perform.

It would go anyplace your jeep has been in the park so far.....

Ram" Prove me wrong this year" Rod

I would rather have some top shelf blow and hookers......

I cant help you with the top shelf stuff but if you want low grade Mexican black tar heroin im your guy!

Re: Re: Important

Yep... understood. You shouldn't even be paying that much, wait till it gets warmer and check out a ham radio festival/swapmeet. I am sure there is one somewhere near you.

At least 60MHz bandwidth will do everything you need it to on a car. Dual channel is nice, but not required (best for comparing signals or triggering off one signal while watching another.) Analog's fine for our purposes.

Test the machine before buying it if you can, most of them at least have a ~1kHz square wave signal generator you can use to make sure it actually displays signals. If there are no probes with it either buy one for $5 from another table at the flea market or just use a piece of bell wire from the BNC center pin to the signal generator pin, you don't really need shielding to do a quick and dirty test.

I'll keep that stuff in mind. Thanks.

I would rather have some top shelf blow and hookers......
You can have the powder, I'll take some hookers though.

It would go anyplace your jeep has been in the park so far.....

Ram" Prove me wrong this year" Rod

Lolz!

Someone needs to take TH on orange this year, if not in his XJ, an open seat. I'd love to, but won't be there.

Got'em stuck on Green last year...

99SJ 'Hit it with your purse!' Ex

Back