• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Is it mandatory to remove AC lines when taking heater core out or can I wiggle it out without removing the lines? First time doing a heater core so just figuring it out as I go.

Early model I don't know, late model it isn't even close to possible.

I hear you can do an early heater core without pulling the whole dash so I suspect the answer is yes?

I did a rear regulator on my first jeep, it wasn't bad. The front should be cake.

For those of you who didn't see on the book of faces...
qy8a2yqa.jpg

I got these in the mail from HD Offroad Engineering.

I replaced the entire track and everything. After figuring out they didn't push the connector all the way on to the motor b4 shipping it works great.....,from the drivers seat

not sure why my name is black. i renewed a week or 2 ago and it currently says i am good until jan 2015

Sam I'll check it today and get you fixed...

mac 'a pita on my phone' gyvr

Actually I forgot a quicker way on my phone and fixed it.

I know why it happened too.

mac 'ask me at winterfest' gyvr

Can u pm and tell him never mind so he doesn't get corn fused when he checks it?

Thanks...

mac 'with sleepys in my eyes' gyvr

My dlp is starting to get the white spots of death.....the price difference between a 65"(what I currently have) and 60" (what I will probably get) TV is rediculous.

Anybody using straight talk? Me and the wife are going tk go buy straight talk phones. I'll on pay $90 per month. I'll save $1,320 a year!!! That's a lot of wheeling money!

Anybody using straight talk? Me and the wife are going tk go buy straight talk phones. I'll on pay $90 per month. I'll save $1,320 a year!!! That's a lot of wheeling money!

Yes.. we have three lines with them. Same Verizon numbers we had before we got them. Same Verizon service, without the Verizon customer service or cost.

But... I don't use much data on my phone, the screen is too small and that is why we have two laptops. My wife uses more data on hers, but she hasn't complained about throttled down.

If you have to use Straight Talk customer service for anything..... brush up on your Filipino, you might have a better chance then.

Last edited:
Back