• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Yeah, cancelled both of my orders:

From Amazon.com

Hello,

We're contacting you about order #blah-blah blah-blah. Unfortunately, we recently discovered that an error caused the following item(s) to be displayed at an incorrect price:

Grizzly CE7000 7.5 HP Campbell Hausfeld Two Stage Air Compressor, 80-Gallon

In this case, we're unable to offer this item for the incorrectly posted price. Therefore, we've cancelled your order for this item.

At any given time, despite our best efforts, a small number of the millions of items on our site may be mispriced. We're very sorry for this disappointing news.

We value your business and hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.com
Please note: this e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Eight hours over the past two days to install a body lift...

Ugh

mac 'no wonder they don't offer them for an XJ' gyvr

ejanupu8.jpg

anyone want a slightly totalled Dodge Grand Caravan??? Only known surviving Chrysler minivan transmission in existence!!!

anyone want a slightly totalled Dodge Grand Caravan??? Only known surviving Chrysler minivan transmission in existence!!!
Hey I had a 93 with 190k on it when I rebuilt the trans. Shop said the torque converter was what went bad and the clutches looked great for the mileage. I put another 100k on the thing before I traded it in on the first xj. It was still running great and only using aroud 1/2 a quart of oil ever 3k when traded in too...

Last night I was talking to a girl and some how we got on the topic of dreams. I personally either don't dream, or I don't remember them. She thinks I don't sleep as well as I should be. I think I sleep just fine, maybe a little on the light side.

Anybody else not dream like I do?

Back