• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

went to "jeep night" at dooleys in roseville.

saw some hack jeeps.
saw some nice jeeps.
drank a lot of beer.
found out my waitress goes to school with me, gave her my number.
too ****ing drunk to care if she calls me.
might bring my jeep next week. haha.

playing the numbers game... if she calls me, guaranteed motor boat, if not... ive waisted no time.
:smoker:

You gotta have one of these to cut things with power tools:

301289737_640.jpg

mancard=doing simple things without asking the internet

there was a day when we actually worked...at work...

mac 'just sayin' gyvr

Hard drive on the computer died. So I took it to my newest brother in law who owns a computer repair store. Dropped it off the week before the 4th of July. Kid you not it took him 3 weeks to fix it. Seemed a little excessive to me.

Re: Re: Important

Hard drive on the computer died. So I took it to my newest brother in law who owns a computer repair store. Dropped it off the week before the 4th of July. Kid you not it took him 3 weeks to fix it. Seemed a little excessive to me.

You should have fixed it your self. Putting a hard drove into a computer is easier than cutting downspout material.

even a dumb ol farmer can swap hard drives.....took me little to no time at all...and back to spankyspanky.com in no time flat with minimal fluffing required.

Cheese "whip it...whip it good!" Man

There are some very small penises on the xj proud fb page. I'm thinking I'm going to enjoy acting like mine is the smallest.

i make the mistake of getting involved with occasionally trying to help some people on there. the funny thing is that there was a guy who got booted from other groups who is on there. i called him out, he threatened to beat me up (again...happened on another group as well) so i posted the threatening PM's he sent me and he blocked me from seeing his activity. talk about needing your man card taken away. then someone else from the group who apparently kicked him out from a facebook group as well sent me this

http://www.elynews.com/news/article_be8ad9fa-81cc-11e2-a353-001a4bcf887a.html

search for the name John Green in February 21st's section. so if ya'll ever get comments from John Green on any posts tell him to go &%*$ himself. anyone who beats a woman and threatens any human at gunpoint is the definition of coward in my book. here are the 2 pms he set me, on last year and one this year...then he threatened to beat me up on the main page. classy

"You are the kind of asshole that I would bitch-slap if I ever met, and trust me, I am more than mean enough and big enough to do it. You just don't get, you DON'T call another man out of his name because you don't agree with how they are conducting themselves with another person. If you can't get that, then you are either ****ing stupid, or in need of getting your ass kicked."

"DK why you want to spread lies, but you don't know WTF you are talking about when it comes to me. And, as far as my knowledge getting me booted, not hardly. Also, I highly doubt you get the 20-30 PMs a day asking how to do this or that; not to mention, respect from some of the best fabricators in the Jeeping world. Now, you better watch what you say, since none of your trifling bullshit had any truth or merit to it."

because he got booted from so many groups he started his own...i don't remember what the name is though. im generally a very calm, accepting guy...but that dude can go eat a bag of smelly herpes infested dicks

I faked it

:confused1

i make the mistake of getting involved with occasionally trying to help some people on there. the funny thing is that there was a guy who got booted from other groups who is on there. i called him out, he threatened to beat me up (again...happened on another group as well) so i posted the threatening PM's he sent me and he blocked me from seeing his activity. talk about needing your man card taken away. then someone else from the group who apparently kicked him out from a facebook group as well sent me this

http://www.elynews.com/news/article_be8ad9fa-81cc-11e2-a353-001a4bcf887a.html

search for the name John Green in February 21st's section. so if ya'll ever get comments from John Green on any posts tell him to go &%*$ himself. anyone who beats a woman and threatens any human at gunpoint is the definition of coward in my book. here are the 2 pms he set me, on last year and one this year...then he threatened to beat me up on the main page. classy

"You are the kind of asshole that I would bitch-slap if I ever met, and trust me, I am more than mean enough and big enough to do it. You just don't get, you DON'T call another man out of his name because you don't agree with how they are conducting themselves with another person. If you can't get that, then you are either ****ing stupid, or in need of getting your ass kicked."

"DK why you want to spread lies, but you don't know WTF you are talking about when it comes to me. And, as far as my knowledge getting me booted, not hardly. Also, I highly doubt you get the 20-30 PMs a day asking how to do this or that; not to mention, respect from some of the best fabricators in the Jeeping world. Now, you better watch what you say, since none of your trifling bullshit had any truth or merit to it."

because he got booted from so many groups he started his own...i don't remember what the name is though. im generally a very calm, accepting guy...but that dude can go eat a bag of smelly herpes infested dicks

Interesting, there are some real characters on there.

What page is this? Sounds entertaining.

Jeep Cheroke (XJ)/Comanche (MJ) and proud

I think Wheeler created it :compwork:

anyone have a stock set of 98 injectors? i think i have one that is on the fritz...i havent tested this theory yet, but when i pulled the plugs to test compression last week it had an excess of carbon on it...now im getting a random misfire code on cyl 6 which is the cylinder that had the dirty plug. it had good compression and is getting good spark and my fuel pressure is fine...so i suspect that my injector may be sticking open

Not only is what you say about that John Green guy right on the money but he is one of the more narcissistic assholes on the planet.
"Look at me!!! Look at me!!!! I'm the CEO of a record label!!!"

He wanted to buy some parts from me and added me as a friend. I kept him on my feed for about three days and couldn't take his ME ME ME posts anymore. Took him off and told him I didn't need to make money badly enough to sell them to him.

Re: Re: Important

ya?

judging by the people and the jeeps, youd fit right in.

:finger:
Michigan jeepers?
This is the pm I got from one of the "BOD"

"I am really not sure what your deal has been.
You either feel a need to talk shit or you have a honest complaint about the group. If you have a real complaint about how the group functions then be a man and bring it up. If all you wanna do is talk shit and try to make problems, you can either grow up and act like an adult or leave, no one is forcing you to be apart of it. This is also on top of other issues that have been brought up by numerous people."

James never liked me and I think he was grasping at straws trying you find a reason to kick me out.

They were at Jeep blessing, Mac and Dan were not impressed.

Man card...right click, save as. Other should do the same...maybe even hit ctrl p.

Walt...on the waitress, on the motorboat...pics or it didn't happen! Just pics of her chest, not the motorboat. Although a gif would be cool! :D

Back