• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

How much more does the Durango box need to be spaced? 1/4"? 5/16"? Less?

1/2" or so. Far enough to get the case off the sheetmetal. The further you space it, the less adjustment in the drag link you'll have to bring the steering wheel back to center. If I was building a spacer, I would start long and grind to fit it as close as I could.

Re: Re: Important

1/2" or so. Far enough to get the case off the sheetmetal. The further you space it, the less adjustment in the drag link you'll have to bring the steering wheel back to center. If I was building a spacer, I would start long and grind to fit it as close as I could.

Thanks Josh.

I'm making myself and Dylan each a spacer, and I'm making three extras. If you want one I will ship you one for $20.

ydujunaz.jpg

He's a dumb ass newb

I've accepted his friend request. Rumor has it he will be at Moab

So this dude is legit?! No effing way! His whole profile was shady to me. Join date. Pix. Everything. I was certain it was the work of a troll.

The guy says this was from a 98. The 98 head is the 0630 and does not have the temp sensor in the head, the 7120 does.

Its going in.
I know nothing about cylinder heads, aside from that 0331s are more risk than I like to pay for and 0630s/7120s fit in the same spot. What's the RENIX head again?

Speaks the truth.

My steering wheel still aint centered because of that :eyes: it is NOT worth the annoyance of having to line the damn box up again. Next time I pull it all apart for some other reason I'll fix it, I made my spacer too tall.

Nice!!

Back