• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm Proud of this Country

He's only f*cking half black....

And his grandparents were slave traders. Funny how that never made the news. OH OH OH!!! what about that part that his is an ILLEGAL ALIEN!!!!!!:gonnablow He was born in Indonesia to a mother that was NOT ABLE to pass on US citizenship!

Were you able to "live" through the Clinton years? ...

BUT, the CLinton years followed Reaganonmics... so our country was booming from a President that cut spending and taxes and led to one the greatest economic booms in our history. Unfortunately, Ole GW was more than happy to spend was not willing to say no enough. So, we get a president now taking over a country in a bit of an ecomnomic turmoil and he thinks he will fix it by increasing taxes and socializing health care. Never has prosperity followed a tax increase.

On the note of electing a black president, I am not surprised in the least. I do wish though, that our first black president was 100% black. My reasoning for this is, if he screws up royally (and I think he will) he will be disowned by the black community as "not really black" and we will have to deal with the issue of electing another black president that is "truly" black. What I mean is, he will be pushed for because of his race and not his politics.

I didn't vote for him and don't like him. Is it because he's black? No.

I would vote for Bill cosby in a heartbeat.:us:

I'll agree with that. I did not vote for Obama, but I will agree that this is an election that has made history. I will support him as long as he does not try and circumvent the Constitution of this great country.

True. He also handed McCain's ass to him in the Electoral votes! I did not vote for him either but i figure as long as he is marginally better than Dubya. We will be alright. This country has made it through some sh*t before. Plus the presidential limo needs some bling:D

I've made the comment in the past that Obama would not win because of the color of his skin. Tonight I was gladly proven wrong. I don't agree with his politics. I don't agree with many of his views & for that I did not vote for him, but it was not because of his color. This country has come a long way & I'm happy to be alive to witness this historic event. May God bless Mr. Obama & I hope the best for him, his presidency, & for the future of the USA.

Matt

I disagree and I have never been more disappointed than I am today.

The fact that he HAS BEEN elected BECAUSE he is black is more of a disappointment to me than ever!

If they were two equal candidates and both had the experience to lead this country I would be happy that America had made its informed and non racial choice.

But when people are blinded by Color of skin when it goes either way for or against a race or ethnic origin it makes me sick. The same people who scream for equality are the first to point out racism.

And that is why I am sad today.
BHO is not Clinton, he will not lead us to prosperity like Clinton did. And I sincerely hope I am wrong!
:patriot:

I will always be proud of this country. However I have lost hope for the people in it. How that many people could be so stupid is completely beyond me.

All I can hope for is that everyone who voted for him gets raped by his polices the worst.

I will always be proud of this country. However I have lost hope for the people in it. How that many people could be so stupid is completely beyond me.

All I can hope for is that everyone who voted for him gets raped by his polices the worst.

Yup, upside is now we actually have a price tag for the office of president, 1 BILLION dollars is all it takes... in untraceable $200 contributions.

Last edited:
Rich, those donations are indeed traceable, he just refused to let anyone look at em.

DrMoab, Muduck, I agree with the two of you. Being happy we elected a black man (even tho you didn't vote for him and don't agree with him) is every bit as bad as being mad we elected a black man. The focus was on his race. He may not have put it there, but he didn't have to. He knew everyone else would. A great and historical day would be electing a black president who is actually qualified to run the nation, and electing him because of his qualificatins, not because of his race and what it means for our "image" to the rest of the world.

I will always be proud of this country.

blind allegiance FTL.

How that many people could be so stupid is completely beyond me.

Understandable. Stupid people have difficulting understanding complex issues.

you are a wonderful human being. may god bless you.

I'm just sitting here trying to come to believe how many anti american people there are in this country. How many votes did he get? 60 + million? Damn! Not only that but what is Cali gonna do with out the gays getting married? I meen come on, i'm all for same sex mariage as long as both chicks are hot! :yelclap:

I'm just sitting here trying to come to believe how many anti american people there are in this country. How many votes did he get? 60 + million? Damn! Not only that but what is Cali gonna do with out the gays getting married? I meen come on, i'm all for same sex mariage as long as both chicks are hot! :yelclap:

:confused:
Sorry I could not help it.

Also... I don't think that I have ever met.. in person, a 'hot' lesbian. but I am sure this is not the place to discuss that one.

Back