• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm in LOVE!

They built a few prototype and magazine models. I remember seeing somewhere maybe on PBB some pics of it in action and didn't look like it was to bad.

Cool but, what's with the rear leaf packs? I thought leaf packs went away when the TJ hit the market. :dunno: Those leafs stick out like wheelie bars.

That thing is rad, but they seriously need to build the Rescue!
Billy

I bet the Dana 30 snaps in half. :D

Building it to take away market share from the "hummer".

Whoo hoo...plastic dash, automatic for those who cant shift (;) ), airbags... Build a real Willys.

It always kind of confuses me when people (still) say "They need to build the rescue." When You take a four door JK with the hard top and sit it next to the Rescue, they look extremely similar. There are a few (cosmetic) differences (door handles, the Rescue's top wasn't removable, the winch on the front, the military style wheels and 33's) and then there was also the diesel engine but we could only get so much and I suppose that we should be lucky that the wrangler still has a SFA. I guess it doesn't make sense to me when people complain about how ugly the JK is but then ask for a rescue.

Chris

Oh..and I thought that the J8 was just for military use by maybe Egypt's Army? And wasn't mopar thinking about releasing the rear Dana 60 that was in the J8 as a bolt in for JKs.

Last edited:
Back