• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i'm gay

SeanP

NAXJA Forum User
Damn this board is getting boring. Thought that I would spice it up a bit and let everybody know why I haven't been on here lately. I flew to Thailand and got my sex change operation and I am finally telling the world I'm Queer, I'm here, get used to it.

SeannaP

Yep, been really busy.
Doing some house cleaning, getting all my gear ready, and working on my Jeep getting ready for the trip.
My brother and his wife will be in town a day or two before I leave so I'm trying my best to... unghettoize it. :D

Jes

I've been too busy trying to get the den shutdown :rolleyes: ... That and falling asleep under the cherokee...

oh yeah congratulations, I'm sure Jes knows a few places where you'll fit right in :D

SeanP said:
Damn this board is getting boring. Thought that I would spice it up a bit and let everybody know why I haven't been on here lately. I flew to Thailand and got my sex change operation and I am finally telling the world I'm Queer, I'm here, get used to it.

SeannaP

So Sean, what does one of those operations go for these days. Not including airfare? Ya know if one was interested. :D

I actually had to "work" off the $$ for the operation, if ya know what I mean sweetie. ;)

There has been no traffic in here lately and I haven't been to a meet and greet since about September. I am still alive. I do have a jeep. It's close to being done. I just need the URF team to stop by and bend out some tube with me.

SeanP

when is BOTW over? Will you be around on the 28th? Maybe we can knock this cage out in a day (I'll have all the frame angle and the rockers done and in place).

Sean

I was getting worried about this group lately, and then this confession. :shhh Keep it in the closet man! I don't know about any overnight trips. :D
But seriously, it is good to get some new posts in the Sierra Chapter. You guys got to check out the Malakoff Diggins trail/Bowman Lake trail, there was lots of snow. Phil, my brother-in-law, and I didn't quite make it to Bowman lake because of the 4+ feet of snow. We have to do a run up there before the now melts.

ChuckD said:
So Sean, what does one of those operations go for these days. Not including airfare? Ya know if one was interested. :D

I would say It would cost an "arm and a leg" but think it cost him ALOT more than that.....OUCH :clap:

I guess you could say he got rid of his junk, but people would think he finally gave up on the Jeep.

-Jerry

I gotta stop lurking and pipe up more often, maybe even make a meeting this year.

Yea i haven't made a meeting for a while either. Sean, I guess you realize how much time having a lil one can consume? I can't believe mine is already two, and I have another one on the way in April. Priorities change with life I guess. My junk is still junk but with any luck and a few vacation days should get it back in order soon. Hope to make a couple trips and a meeting or two this year.

Jeff

Back