• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm Back!!

xjaddiction

NAXJA Member #666
Well, I've been toying with the idea of getting another XJ for a while. I found a perfect trade in my somewhat local area. My MJ for a 98 XJ with some pieced together 4 to 4.5"es of lift, with some 33's. I picked it up last night, and am already loosing sleep over the thing. I love it. Bought it from a NAXJA user, so the NAXJA sticker was not lost on the MJ. I really like the newer body style over my '96.

My daughters love the XJ, and this one has some WJ seats in it, front and rear. Lots of finishing work in the works, but it's so nice to have the wonderfull 4.0 HO under foot again.

The MJ is a favorite of mine. I will miss that one, but it spent most of it's days in the garage. A family of four and a 3 seater p-up meant little drive time for me. Trail riding has been about 2 times a year. With the XJ, I'm back to ocassional dd rides with the family. I still have the FJ-80 for dd duties. But it's nice to jump in the XJ and still get the grocceries...

Now what should I do with this one? Glad to be Back!!

DSC01940.jpg

Interior shot, will get some more later;

12-18-07_1202.jpg

The prev owner sold the bumper and winch before the trade. Still has a lock-rite in the front, with ARB diff cover, rear XJ Dana 44 with mini spool, and disc brakes, roof rack, 33 BFG MT's on some 15x8 craiger soft 8's (yuo know that it won't be long till I have some 15x10's MT Classic II's on there), WJ interior with over head console (really cool with split rear seats, headrests, and some front power seats (still need some work)), C-Rock steering box reinforcement, Cold air intake, 40 series flowmaster, rocker guards, and an optima red. Other than some gears, drop brackets, a little lift adj, SYE, and a little exhaust work... I'll have her rippin' up the trails and roads shortly.

Last edited:
Back