• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm back! Wrench Party Hesperia Saturday sept 15th

91blackbox

NAXJA Forum User
I've been away for personal reasons but now i'm back in full force lol

time to get the heep back to road worthy.

Hosting a wrench party at my house on the 15th

thats this saturday

come by and chill or come wrench on your junk

16575 ash st
hesperia ca 92345

909-222-0310

starting early

ted and i are pulling my trans to fix a shaft seal leak

I will have more then a full set of tools both air and eletric impacts air rachets ect. If you have been putting off something due to lack of tools, space or whatever, come over bring an ez up if you have one.

I'll bring my pile for you guys to do my RMS, radiator, pump, 456 gears, rear locker, new front seats, new steering, drop pitman, alignment, gas/transfer case/frame skids, ham radio, mp3 radio, and build/install my new winch bumpers, and install my wench.
Thanks guys!

mako that would be around 3000 bucks for the install lol i don't take visa sorry cash only lol

john - thanx

wait, aren't you the one who always calls all of us ******s for staying inside when it's hot out? :D

Good experience for me, and we had shade, tarps on my rig but overall it wasnt that hot like people said and he has a nice place up there. Thanks steve and ted for shareing some tech info and steve the hospitality and clean those cobb webs from under that rig...lol ...did you weld up the muffler that we had taken out TED!!! ,....lol

derrik - bought a house man - half acre plenty of room and freshly remodeled.

everyone else - it wasn't hot and we had a good time. even if it was an all day event lol

fred - need to get u back up here to do the rear main bro

derrik - bought a house man - half acre plenty of room and freshly remodeled.

everyone else - it wasn't hot and we had a good time. even if it was an all day event lol

fred - need to get u back up here to do the rear main bro

yes that would be cool did you get that muffler all buttoned up?
The drive home was nice in the evening with the windows down past some trailered xj's and seen a razor smashing through the trails next to the main road. I was diggin the wheat ale also but one beer i felt that sneak up on me..lol caught a buzz on one beer thats a trip :greensmok

Back