• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

im a new guy

Welcome! Now that you've survived the first round of abuse, you should feel right at home!

Hope to see you on a trail someday soon, or keep an eye out for Meet & Greets, aka M&G's--there'll be one in your area sometime soon, I'm sure.

If you can, come to SoCalFest, happening in Big Bear the weekend of 5/7-5/9... if you can't pull off the whole weekend, just come up and run a tral or two on Saturday (leaving from Big Bear Discovery Center about 9am Saturday) or come up and help with trail maintenance on Sunday (same place, same time).

And again, welcome! I'll wait to abuse you until you've been around a bit longer =)

Welcome! Now that you've survived the first round of abuse, you should feel right at home!

Hope to see you on a trail someday soon, or keep an eye out for Meet & Greets, aka M&G's--there'll be one in your area sometime soon, I'm sure.

If you can, come to SoCalFest, happening in Big Bear the weekend of 5/7-5/9... if you can't pull off the whole weekend, just come up and run a tral or two on Saturday (leaving from Big Bear Discovery Center about 9am Saturday) or come up and help with trail maintenance on Sunday (same place, same time).

And again, welcome! I'll wait to abuse you until you've been around a bit longer =)
Thanks Carol, thats the greeting I would expect from Naxja if they want to keep there present members and possibly get some new ones......SANTA

Back