• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Illegal alien rapes 6 year old girl, Albuquerque NM

hmmm ... all this frothing at the mouth for an illegal alien child rapist. And how do you guys react when the child rapist is someone who was born & bred in the USA, when there's nowhere to deport him to after his prison sentence, and he is entitled to remain here as OUR neighbor? All this hate because this particular offender is Mexican - and you all mention that fact. Is his crime any different from the same crime committed by a white American male? Aren't we forgetting that the HUGE majority percentage of these crimes are committed by our "own" kind?

We need to put this in perspective guys, and stop the pointless bandwagon hate. Crime is crime no matter WHO commits it, and a child rapist is a particularty vile piece of dog shit ... whether he is Mexican, Iraqui, WASP, or whatever.

anyone saying 'shoot him'... please leave the US, thats not how we do stuff, thats how north korea does stuff.

we have trials, and here in america, we send child rapists to prison, not to hell.
im glad you guys dont run the country...

did you not read in the news report that the justice system failed on many levels on multiple occasions with this guy? and with your pacifists tendencies, im glad you dont run the country

hmmm ... all this frothing at the mouth for an illegal alien child rapist. And how do you guys react when the child rapist is someone who was born & bred in the USA, when there's nowhere to deport him to after his prison sentence, and he is entitled to remain here as OUR neighbor? All this hate because this particular offender is Mexican - and you all mention that fact. Is his crime any different from the same crime committed by a white American male? Aren't we forgetting that the HUGE majority percentage of these crimes are committed by our "own" kind?

We need to put this in perspective guys, and stop the pointless bandwagon hate. Crime is crime no matter WHO commits it, and a child rapist is a particularity vile piece of dog shit ... whether he is Mexican, Iraqui, WASP, or whatever.

but here we have the opportunity to rid our neighborhoods of this particular POS. and no, the hate isnt because he is MEXICAN, its because he is ILLIGAL. it would be the same amount of rage if he was here illegally from russia, china, singapor, south america, vietnam, or canada...

anyone saying 'shoot him'... please leave the US, thats not how we do stuff, thats how north korea does stuff.

we have trials, and here in america, we send child rapists to prison, not to hell.

Stop being a troll.

He confessed. Let the Courts decide what to do with him and then throw him gen-pop.

We need to put this in perspective guys, and stop the pointless bandwagon hate. Crime is crime no matter WHO commits it, and a child rapist is a particularty vile piece of dog shit ... whether he is Mexican, Iraqui, WASP, or whatever.

The outrage isn't just that this little girl was raped, but that this guy should have been deported and thus preventing this little girl's rape.

What don't fracking understand about that? We have our own criminals here in the U.S. We don't fracking need to have a child rapist here illegally from another country. This f**khead was/is here illegally and raped one of our fellow citizens.

It doesn't matter what country the POS is from, what matters is that the LAW and the COURTS have had contact with this POS before and have failed to deport him prior to this happening. This could have been prevented, but because a bunch of whiney, liberals that want to open our borders to the world and fail to acknowledge that there's evil out there, this little girl was raped.

Completely preventable if our own government would do it's job of protecting our citizens instead of providing preferential treatment under law to people that chose to break our laws.

1) I still don't understand (and probably never will) why we propose to keep illegals - of whatever sort - in jail/prison to finish their terms before deporting them. If they're Latino, airlift them to Tierra del Fuego. If they're European, pick some inhospitable bit of Europe - or just drop them into the North Sea (about a mile or so offshore - give them the potential to swim to land.) Asian? Airlift them into the Sea of Japan (likewise.)

- Try
- Convict
- Positively Identify
- Put them in the system - they'd be denied an entry visa, and told that illegal return would result in sending them even farther or just execution
- And get the load off of the system.

Child molesters and sex criminals are among the most truly heinous of criminals, and I've long thought that outright emasculation would be a good first punishment. Execution for the second offence (which is what they'd end up with - most sex offenders - MDSO or no - are also truly unrepetant, so they'd end up getting themselves executed (if not killed in the field.) I don't care if they were born here, swam across the Rio Grande, came in a container ship, or what - second confirmed offense for a direct sex crime (rape, molestation, or even "Sexual Battery with a Foreign Object") results in execution. Creativity is encouraged.

There are cases where capital punishment is and should be warranted - these cases are grievous crimes against the person (particularly since most people who commit such crimes are found to be genuinely unrepentant and will not rehabilitate.)

The whole "touchy-feely" attitude has me minded of a case out here some years back of the "Men's Room Killer" (I don't recall the name of the individual - but he'd killed something like a dozen and a half people in men's rooms of bus stations, train stations, and the like.) The individual said, quite simply, under oath, and in open court, that he should be executed. If he were to be released, he would kill again. If he were to be put in prison, he'd probably kill people there.

His lawyer fought for (I'm not sure if he got it - I didn't follow the case that closely) LWP. If he got that, he's probably been fighting appeals since.

Frankly, if someone is willing to confess in open court and under oath to something like that and tell me that he wants to die, or feels that he should die, I'm perfectly willing to accommodate him. Especialy now, when you think about the comparative economics of keeping someone alive in Max or Iso for a year vice the cost of an execution, and here all of the governments are going broke (the City of San Jose, and Santa Clara County, for instance, have stopped issuing speeding citations. Why? Because the money goes to the state, and the state hasn't been sending it back.

(They now issue "administrative citations," where the money goes directly to the issuing authority. It's nice that they won't show up on your record or give you points, but it still sucks because the number of them will increase - after all, traffic citations - of whatever sort - are little more than a variable surtax that may be included in budget calculations...)

Those of you defending this dork need to consider something. What if this were your little girl? I don't care about this goon’s nationality or if the fool is from halfway down the block from me, and a US citizen. He needs to be removed from the gene pool permanently. The fact that he is here ILLEGALLY in the first place, and our half baked liberal justice system saw fit to allow an ILLEGAL alien to not only remain here but continue to molest children only exasperates the issue. As a parent I find this appalling, if this was my child I would run this fool out on a back road and proceed to put bullets in his carcass. Screw the justice system, as a serial child molester he deserves no respect and as an ILLEGAL alien has no rights in our country. If you feel this is harsh look at the laws of other countries including Mexico. Their laws are far harsher than anything being suggested in this thread. Don’t worry though some lib idiot judge will not only throw him into a cushy jail with color TV and three hots and a cot, he will also see that he is in protective custody so the prison’s general population cannot appropriately have their way with him. All at the expense of a six year old girl’s childhood.

well said! i would say this thread proves racism, or making a big deal about stories with racial elements, where another story slips thru the cracks when its a plain white bread male doing the crime.

im not calling anyone racist, im just saying the media uses your racism to their advantage. its the same as how every missing 18-29 year old female is allways white, nobody cares about the darkies.

our media is terrible, and thats a bigger problem then a 6 year old getting raped.

well said! i would say this thread proves racism, or making a big deal about stories with racial elements, where another story slips thru the cracks when its a plain white bread male doing the crime.

im not calling anyone racist, im just saying the media uses your racism to their advantage. its the same as how every missing 18-29 year old female is allways white, nobody cares about the darkies.

our media is terrible, and thats a bigger problem then a 6 year old getting raped.

Contradiction much? ;)"I'm not saying you yourselves are racist per se, just that you have racism in you..."

If you've ever read any other thread involving child rape, you'll notice that people here generally want to torture the guy and then remove him from the populace no matter his race or creed. The fact that he's here illegally, not his being hispanic, adds the possibility of deportation to the methods of removing him from the general populace. The fact that he was previously arrested for child molestation and released makes everyone angry with the justice system that let him slip through the cracks to hurt another child. If that proves racism, than I guess racism ain't so bad.

So the taxpayers will pay to house and feed him for x years, then send him back to mexico, where he can sneak back across the border to rape more children.

He should be pumped up with adrenaline, then fed feet first through a dull woodchipper on slow speed, depositing his chipped remains on the other side of the border
This^

I agree with punishing him, However, i dont believe in spending my tax dollars on him. He was here illegally in the first place and does not deserve even a trial. He is not a citizen of this country and does not get magical rights to our constitution. SEND HIM HOME

What does being an illegal alien have to do with racism? Isn't it possible for, oh say, a Canadian to be in the U.S. illegally, and therefor be an illegal alien. Your argument is invalid. You fail to acknowledge that the outrage generated in this story is that this could have been prevented had this POS been deported or been dealt with as a criminal to begin with.

I'll say it again. If a single crime is committed because our government fails to do its job, then that is one crime too many that has been committed. The government is negligent in its responsibilities for not deporting this POS the first time he came to its attention.

Again, how is that racist?

I think anyone who doesn't want this guy dead should leave the US right now. YOU and people like you are the biggest problem this country has.

Bring back the wild west and true justice.

Child predator SCUM are SCUM and should be punished HORRIBLY for the damage they do, regardless of where they are from.

But what makes it worse is when it is a CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIEN, that shouldn't have been here in the first place if our PUSSY politicians and PUSSY judges and PUSSY district attorneys had done their jobs in the first place--that small child ruined for life because those that should be protecting her and all of the other children don't have any BALLS.

Send him back to Mexico--yes, AFTER a horrible punishment that would ensure his inability to ever attack another child anywhere in the world. Doesn't matter if the POS SCUM child molester is Polish, Russian, Canadian, Asian, Indian, Norwegian--or American.

Child predator SCUM are SCUM and should be punished HORRIBLY for the damage they do, regardless of where they are from.

But what makes it worse is when it is a CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIEN, that shouldn't have been here in the first place if our PUSSY politicians and PUSSY judges and PUSSY district attorneys had done their jobs in the first place--that small child ruined for life because those that should be protecting her and all of the other children don't have any BALLS.

Send him back to Mexico--yes, AFTER a horrible punishment that would ensure his inability to ever attack another child anywhere in the world. Doesn't matter if the POS SCUM child molester is Polish, Russian, Canadian, Asian, Indian, Norwegian--or American.

As I'd said - emasculate him and deport him. Send him to Tierra del Fuego, send his balls to that volcano in Iceland.

@DrMoab - perhaps most of the responses in this thread sound entirely too much like vigilantism for some, but consider: between people being soft-shoed out of some misguided desire to be "politically correct" and the "Let 'em Loose, Bruce" judges on the bench and the lawyers who constantly try to defend those they know to be guilty, is it any surprise that there is a populist backlash?

If the CJ system were doing its job properly, and the ICE were doing its job effectively, we'd not have this backlash reaction. But, they aren't - so we have.

Besides, there are those of us who are seriously "black and white" on some core issues - as far as I'm concerned, for instance, heinous crimes against the person should be capital. That includes murder, assault with intent, malicious wounding, unlawful sexual battery (using natural or "foreign object,") molestation, and the like.

Those who commit "lewd and lascivious acts" should be watched - they can (and often do) "graduate" into sexual battery.

And, when someone's guilt can be proven scientifically, logically, and without the merest shadow of doubt, I have no trouble with them being executed - if their crime should warrant it. And, if you can prove it to me to my satisfaction, I've no trouble throwing the switch/dropping the pill/pushing the plunber/pulling the lever/dropping the hammer myself. This makes ethical and logical sense - if you can't do it yourself, how can you support someone else doing it?

And, this outlook has nothing whatever to do with ethnicity - I don't care what colour your skin is. If you're a decent individual, I'll treat you decently. If you're civil, I'll treat you civilly. If you're bent on criminal intent, I'll shoot you. If I catch you in the commission of a crime, there's a good chance I'll unscrew your head and throw it in the Dumpster - if that's what it takes to stop you.

I know this tends to fly in the face of another of my attitudes on criminal matters - namely, "Everybody gets one." The overstigmatisation of people with the "felon" tag hung on them is largely responsible for the high rate of recidivism. As I see it, if your crime isn't violent, and isn't a result of the abuse of a public trust, then the following should happen: after you serve your time and compleat your probation/parole, the record gets sealed away and you get a second chance. If you live according to the rules of ethical behaviour and don't make any more trouble (read: you have rehabilitated,) nothing need happen. Once the record gets sealed away, you get all of your rights back, and life is just as it was before.

Screw up again, and the record comes out and you get clobbered for both offenses. NB: This doesn't include "violations of parole or probation," unless such violation results from a brand-new offense and not simply violating the conditions.

Removing the stigma will help those who want to rehabilitate themselves, will help reduce recidivism, and will have a beneficial effect on society at large. This is how things used to be, fifty or sixty years ago.

Now, if you have committed a crime against the person (which is typically either an act of violence or a threat of violence) and it wasn't enough for you to get executed as a result; then I think you should have a big red "WARNING" flag on your record. Stigmatisation may be extreme - people can't rehabilitate unless you give them the opportunity to do so - but it should be known that you're potentially dealing with a hazzard of some type.

You have a point, we dont want to be racist. Make him a citizen, than execute him. I take it you want to sponsor his citizenship, maybe even loan out your couch to him for a while?

Back