• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IL Rep lights up the floor on CC bill changes

Democrats are idiots.

On june 9th, illinis ban on conceal carry becomes unconsititutional.

which means, anyone who can lawfully own a gun may lawfully carry that gun.

other restrictions such as FOID, firearm type, transportation law, wildlife code , etc remain.

there is no restriction on training, which even I'm uncomfortable with.

I'd rather have a shall-issue law requiring training with no local pre-emption, and no gun-free zones, rather than no requirements at all.

democrats have squandered an opportunity to pass a law that focuses on proficiency and safety in an attempt to add several dozen addendum that are either unconstitutional or won't do a thing to enhance public safety, such as gun-free zones, micro-stamping, radio id, chip sets, and a whole host of other emotional feel-good garbage.

The rep clearly exposed this Progressive agenda.....textbook example of why our Founding Fathers were inspired to include the 2nd Amendment.

At your service as always. They moved the video to here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pOiOhxujsE

You are welcome. Let this to be a lesson to you with regards to civility. And don't even dare tell me that gun control does not work...

Gun control doesn't work......

I like how they compare it to Australia and their gun control....of course they have less gun related murders.....they have 20 something million people and we have 300 million.......

Last edited:
...really...

In eighteen years, thirteen mass shootings and none since 1996 when the legislation was enacted. Oh, I forgot there is no human beings out of the US...that must be the answer.

If you ever been to school, I am sure you can handle this third-grade problem. You answer first how many mass shootings have occurred in US and Australia. Then calculate how many are per head of population. You will be surprized what math would reveal with regards to which society is, sorry WAS more violent...just do the math and stop making unsubstantiated claims.

And please, feel free to watch the rest of the series and tell your representatives how you really feel about them being reelected. Here, glad to help out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYbY45rHj8w&list=PLoO6eym0L0F3mJ7qk4ogi8loeiMH8Osrj

Last edited:
At your service as always. They moved the video to here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pOiOhxujsE

You are welcome. Let this to be a lesson to you with regards to civility. And don't even dare tell me that gun control does not work...

GUN CONTROL DOES WORK.

1. TYRANTS love gun control--it allows them to control masses of people without fear of retaliation.

2. SHOOTERS love gun control--it prevents wasting ammunition.

3. ANY NATION that does not recognize the basic human rights of self defense is a SLAVE NATION.

Alienspecimen, gun crime has been going down here in the states since the year before the 94 AWB was introduced.

Apparently causation runs backward here if gun control works.

And perspective on why Illinois is so screwed up, cred to my buddy Stan Pruitt.

Some interesting data on the 'state' of Illinois... There are more people
on welfare in Illinois than there are people working.

Perhaps the U.S. should pull out of Chicago?

Body count: In the last six months, 292 killed (murdered) in Chicago-221 killed in Iraq

*Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the entire US.*

Here's the Chicago chain of command:

President: Barack Hussein Obama...
•Senator: Dick Durbin
• House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr. (now in federal prison for spending campaign donations on more than 3,000 personal items)
• Governor: Pat Quinn
• House leader: Mike Madigan
• Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
• Mayor: Rohm Emanuel
• The leadership in Illinois - all Democrats.

Illinois is in an emergency state, on the verg of financial collapse, violence out of control and no Republicans around to blame.

Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country. Can't blame
Republicans; there aren't many there.

State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country. Can't blame
Republicans; They are not in control.

Cook County (Chicago) sales tax *10.25%* highest in country. Can't blame
Republicans; Democrats hugely out number them.

What will they do with no conservatives around to blame?

Back