• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

If you are going to take advantage of FREE camping please read this.

1. Mac (big spoon) and Grace, Forewheeler (smaller big spoon), RedHeep, Chaz, Livin4wheelin, and 89laredo (not everyone in the RV).
2. Ram-Rod / jeepchick616 and Bigasszj
3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
4. jessejeepin/Extankerguy
5. O.k.B. and Fam / Chachi88 and Co.
6. Poorboy87 and Jeeguy91
7. Jeepmanwi and family. The big rig
8. Smash Hole Motorsports (U-haul, Excursion, 2 rigs, 2 red letter members, + company. Might need a big spot)
9. 1989TwoDoor two trucks, pop up, and jeep
10. Polar_jeep_04 and the eor crew
11. brianho13 90% sure I will be taking an RV spot.....
12.SAMSET, REWSTER, and wives(maybe) will be staying at an electric tent site
13. emptypockets, z.a.c., truck camper, jeep
14. Pat and Big Hank, two guests. Bus, two trailers, two jeeps. Need big gravel RV spot with power.
15. K5Matt(suburban, trailer, and Jeep), w/3 open spots.
16. jjchgo (GTI, 1-2 tents)

1. Mac (big spoon) and Grace, Forewheeler (smaller big spoon), RedHeep, Chaz, Livin4wheelin, and 89laredo (not everyone in the RV).
3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
8. Smash Hole Motorsports (U-haul, Excursion, 2 rigs, 2 red letter members, + company. Might need a big spot)
14. Pat and Big Hank, two guests. Bus, two trailers, two jeeps. Need big gravel RV spot with power.
17. grandy_xj + girlfriend, XJ and a tent

3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
18. beer_goggles_009 truck trailer xj need electricity for heater.

3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
18. beer_goggles_009, Cardboard 2trucks 2trailers 2xjs need electricity for heater. I will probably need room for a bus on Thursday night for the guide to Mission Impossible.

3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
16. jjchgo (GTI, 1-2 tents) lesslimited (van, jeep, trailer), need electric
18. beer_goggles_009, Cardboard 2trucks 2trailers 2xjs need electricity for heater. I will probably need room for a bus on Thursday night for the guide to Mission Impossible.

3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
19 scoobyxj Willing to shack up on anyone elses site that would have room for me. Need electric for heater, and if I bring the XJ room for truck trailer and said XJ.

If you are on a site by yourself please look through and see who you could share with. And update the list when you do so.

It looks like numbers 7, 11, 13, 15, 17 and 19 on the list only have one person.

We understand if you have a large rig, but if you can fit a second person/group, please do so.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are on a site by yourself please look through and see who you could share with. And update the list when you do so.

It looks like numbers 7, 11, 13, 15, 17 and 19 on the list only have one person.

We understand if you have a large rig, but if you can fit a second person/group, please do so.

Thank you.
As long as I have enough juice for an electric heater I don't care who I site share with. I'm willing to buy and bring a 30A RV to 15/20A adapter.

#7 jeepmanwi has a huge macgyvr sized trailer, I don't see there being much more than standing room available on his site :D

3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
15. K5Matt(suburban, trailer, and Jeep), Kmanxj and Wife (Truck, trailer and XJ).
19 scoobyxj Willing to shack up on anyone elses site that would have room for me. Need electric for heater, and if I bring the XJ room for truck trailer and said XJ.

3. 87manche /Empire (No dougie :( )
15. K5Matt(suburban, trailer, and Jeep), Kmanxj and Wife (Truck, trailer and XJ).

we'd have room for a tent, but will be using the RV plug. No room for a truck and trailer on same site as the wienerbox.

3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug
20. ILLXJ--truck, trailer & a jeep.

Back