• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

If I were looking for an XJ 44.....

88flexj

NAXJA Forum User
I would look under the white 87 4 door at the PnP in Moss Landing. There is also a very nice front 44 under the clean white waggy. Go get-um:wave:

88flexj said:
I would look under the white 87 4 door at the PnP in Moss Landing. There is also a very nice front 44 under the clean white waggy. Go get-um:wave:

why didnt you pull it?!?!!?!?

i wish i can put the front waggy on hold. Im in the market for one RIGHT NOW I NEED ONE RIGHT NOW!!! if i didnt have work every darn day this week, cept fri. maybe i can go pick it up, damnnn

Shomsky462 said:
why didnt you pull it?!?!!?!?

I don't neet it. I have enough stuff piled up around here. I just thought I would help someone come up on a good deal.

88flexj said:
I don't neet it. I have enough stuff piled up around here. I just thought I would help someone come up on a good deal.

ok i guess i could see why... , but it is definetly not an everyday junk yard find.

It's funny, I couldn't find a 44 to save my life when I was looking for one. Now that I have done my axle swap, I find a complete drum to drum on a half off day. The lady at the checkout told me I could have it for $77 bucks:gag:

I was at the PnP at Stockton today and there was a 44 in a brown XJ if anyone is interested.

Back