• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'd like my username changed.

Gold Cobra

NAXJA Forum User
I'd like my username changed from goblazers_6 to Darren.

Thanks.

Send a PM to MEMBERSHIP. He'll keep the books straight.

I sent the PM. Still waiting.

I got a PM from Membership saying that "Darren" was taken so he decided to name me "Darren1". The main reason I was changing my name was to remove the number.

I checked the user list before I asked and it wasn't in use. I also searched and found no posts by a Darren.

If there was a Darren that registered and never posted, does his claim to that username ever expire?

A member as cool as myself should have priority over a user that's never even posted.

I got a PM from Membership saying that "Darren" was taken so he decided to name me "Darren1". The main reason I was changing my name was to remove the number.

I checked the user list before I asked and it wasn't in use. I also searched and found no posts by a Darren.

If there was a Darren that registered and never posted, does his claim to that username ever expire?

A member as cool as myself should have priority over a user that's never even posted.

It is our policy that we don't delete members/users, so no the claim to the name will not expire.

Darren_S
The Real Darren
The Cool Darren
Handsome Darren
Humble Darren
Woodland Darren
Hate Crime Darren
Father Darren
NAXJA Darren
LJ Darren
MJ Darren
Mr Darren
goblazers
goblazers_six
Sex Master
Godless Darren
Darren Christ
XXX Darren
MacDarren
darrendmb
Drunk Darren
Prodigal Son
High Life Darren
Low Life Darren
Officer Darren
Darren (D)
Darren (R)
White Chocolate
I am Darren
Doctor Darren
Crazy Darren
Holocaust Darren
Nazi Darren
Muslim Darren
Black Darren
Inappropriate Darren
NWC Darren
F U Darren

If I'm somehow stuck with numbers,
420Darren69
666Darren666
9-11 Darren

Like any of those? Maybe I'll ask my chapter. I really don't like like Darren1.

Back