• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I wanna wheel on August 8th

What's JF?

Im thinking of going to BB on the sunday following. i dont know yet.

JF = Jeepforum.

I was an avid user on that site, but until I step foot here I immediately made the switch and haven't gone back. I mainly go back to check on close friends and other informative threads to keep up with the game. I made the transition from Jeepforum to NAXJA due to its simplicity and organization it carries here. :thumbup:

if you guys don't mind i would like to check that place out

OneMallCrawler, Go ahead and post on JF if they come they might join us in NAXJA also.

Nicksjeep you are more then welcome to join us as with any one who like to join us.

Just searched further, and yep, it's closed until October for damaged (burned) tree removal. Oh well, next time. Hungry Valley's still pretty cool, though.

Jim

OneMallCrawler

If you where a member and you know people I think that you would be the best person for the job. Just inform them that we are go to Gorman for a day trip.

Should be good, Gorman has something for everyone.

Back