• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I really need a 23 spline aw4

David Taylor said:
Yes, any year would do.

A buddy's got a bad 4.0 (bad knock) that I plan to steal the head from for another project. I'll see if he can give you the bottom end.

cal said:
A buddy's got a bad 4.0 (bad knock) that I plan to steal the head from for another project. I'll see if he can give you the bottom end.
hey Cal ive got a buddy that has a 89 4.o with a rod sticking out fo the oilpan. i got a short block from Sequoia and we are going to make one franken motor out of the 2.. if ya wanna help you can have whichever block we dont use ;)

cal said:

I've got the bottom end until my motor mount project is done............

GSequoia said:
There you go again, trying to get Cal to touch yoru bottom end.

Try?

He can't even see the horse!

David Taylor said:
At the pace you get stuff done that will be next year

Sounds like you'll be waiting for a while then ;)

cracker said:
Try?

He can't even see the horse!

Just because *YOU* look at a picture of a kitten and see a superimposed unicorn, doesn't mean *I* Have to.

cal said:
Just because *YOU* look at a picture of a kitten and see a superimposed unicorn, doesn't mean *I* Have to.

It was a pretty unicorn! :gag:

My bottom end was promised to Cracker, what can i say. He was going to do obscene things to it with a torch but i think we can talk him out of that and leave it unblemished. Cal is promised my head but you or may not need them parts. (wow, none of this is coming out right)

Back