• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I (new to this) want to go to the cliffs. anyone wanna set a date?

You heard wrong.

Badlands has a much better learning area, and much easier. Cliffs is a nice place, but when muddy, and it is always muddy, it gets a little tough.

Rev

i have never been to the cliffs so i dont know how it is there but if you want to go to the badlands check out the oct 2 thread there is a good size group going and im 89% sure i will be there so i can take you on some green easy trails

haha, better to know and not go! well i think i heard wrong. ill definitely have to take a look at that thread, hopefully ill see you all up there. :eeks1:

-Tony

haha, better to know and not go! well i think i heard wrong. ill definitely have to take a look at that thread, hopefully ill see you all up there. :eeks1:

-Tony

Should have a YJ with waggy 44s, SOA, and 35" boggers and I haven't met many of you guys! I'd like to fling some mud at the Cliffs!
Been to the Badlands 3 times and blew a motor the 1st time I was there being stupid and getting stuck in water up to my hood in my YJ. Live and learn!

Should have a YJ with waggy 44s, SOA, and 35" boggers and I haven't met many of you guys! I'd like to fling some mud at the Cliffs!
Been to the Badlands 3 times and blew a motor the 1st time I was there being stupid and getting stuck in water up to my hood in my YJ. Live and learn!

that sounds like a tubes story.

I know when Jennie was driving her XJ we dropped into a hole exiting the creek. Water was over the hood.
SHe looked at me and asked what to do, I said keep driving.

that sounds like a tubes story.

I know when Jennie was driving her XJ we dropped into a hole exiting the creek. Water was over the hood.
SHe looked at me and asked what to do, I said keep driving.

I dropped into the creek and landed on my rear bumper...couldn't go forward. Byron had to yank me out.

gotta be careful not to let the engine gulp water there. That front end drops down pretty deep, depending on how high the creek is.

BOB

just plan the trip after two weeks of dry weather, that should help the mud situation at the cliffs. I would like to go back there, but my first time it had rained for 3-4 days and that place was nothing but a slick, muddy hole. The creek was the only spot that wasnt slippery

Back