• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I needs your help.

I hate seeing stuff like this.

I wish people could will themselves to get away from abusing folks.

Sorry to hear.

I seriously doubt he's headed towards SC but I'll watch for tags.

thanks fellas.

unfortunately Nate is the only individual that can tell anyone where Lynn is.

so the more people looking for a civic with ohio plates the better.

Anything changed?

NC authorities found the body of a woman last night.

not saying if it's Lynn or not.

regardless, still looking for one Nate Summerfield as he was the last person to see Lynn.

summerfield.jpg

2009 Dark Grey Metallic Honda Civic OH plate FMV 7540

they did.

and there is.

He is now wanted with a 1st degree murder warrant.
There was an unsubstantiated claim he was seen in an apartment complex in Columbus.

sorry for your loss, I hope they catch the dirt bag. nothing pisses me off more than a guy who beats on his old lady.

JEsus, I hope they find this guy. Makes me sick to my stomach when reading stuff like this.

Sorry for your loss.

We had a similar case here in Utah (Susan Cox Powell) and authorities have still not located the mother's body, however the husband took the kids up to Washington State and eventually murdered his children, killed himself and set their home ablaze with everyone inside.

Sorry for your loss and pray that they catch this dude before he perpetrates any more of his evil.

well, this jerkoff is still missing as well.

so bump.

Lynn has been laid to rest. Finding this douche is the last piece of the puzzle for the family.

Back