• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need rock rails!

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I need to beg, borrow, steal or buy a pair of rock rails..

If you have some sitting around and want the space back, we can negotiate.

-Cal

When do you need them by Cal? I'm buying material tomorrow for Tony's Jeep & can build you a set but need to know when you need them.

cal said:
I need to beg, borrow, steal or buy a pair of rock rails..

If you have some sitting around and want the space back, we can negotiate.

-Cal

hellbilly04 said:
When do you need them by Cal? I'm buying material tomorrow for Tony's Jeep & can build you a set but need to know when you need them.

I'd like to have them for this coming weekend, but will can get by without them (truckhaven, not super critical) for a month if i had to. These arent for my rig, but a secondary project that we're doing on the ultra thrift and will be making its debut at truckhaven if i can fix a CEL.

Lets talk cost, thats a bigger factor than time right now. :)

Cal I have a set. Call me.

If you can hold out till after TDS weekend I will whip a set up for you in trade for those AlloyUSA goddies :D we talked about.

cal said:
I'd like to have them for this coming weekend, but will can get by without them (truckhaven, not super critical) for a month if i had to. These arent for my rig, but a secondary project that we're doing on the ultra thrift and will be making its debut at truckhaven if i can fix a CEL.

Lets talk cost, thats a bigger factor than time right now. :)

Looks like i'm grabbing karstics old ones, they are pretty much just what i was looking for.

tcm glx said:
Billy's are beefy!!

I think you've been spending a little too much time with Billy.. :loveu:

LOL...

I'm just jealous of all the work you're getting done to your XJ.. :repair:

E

Staying on topic I need some. As well cost is my factor as I am out floating on the ocean most of the time between now and may when I deploy. I even have a welder if some one could come show me how to use it lol.

I'm going to be building a few sets of RR after the TDS trip & will post up pics & prices then, stay tuned.

homebrew said:
Staying on topic I need some. As well cost is my factor as I am out floating on the ocean most of the time between now and may when I deploy. I even have a welder if some one could come show me how to use it lol.

EliasJ123 said:
I think you've been spending a little too much time with Billy.. :loveu:

LOL...

I'm just jealous of all the work you're getting done to your XJ.. :repair:

E

U jealous of the new relationship Billy and I have!!! (hahahahaha)

silverslk said:
I am not Tony. I don't have enough $$$$$$ to have a relationship with Billy. :eeks1: :laugh3:

Billy isn't just about the money. He really cares about me and my safety!

Back