• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need help Sunday 1/25, anyone?

I forgot a previous commitment, so I can't make the 10:00am time but I'm free after 12:30. Maybe I can help un-load when you get back to Costa Mesa? Let me know where to meet you and I'll be there! Nine 4 Nine , 35 five, seven 20 six.

I have the truck and trailer secured. I wish I had a lift gate but not so lucky.

The trailer is about 20" from the ground. I do have ramps so hopefully that will help with the unloading.

I forgot a previous commitment, so I can't make the 10:00am time but I'm free after 12:30. Maybe I can help un-load when you get back to Costa Mesa? Let me know where to meet you and I'll be there! Nine 4 Nine , 35 five, seven 20 six.

Not a problem. You can give me a call on my cell (714)875-5711 to find out where we are at. My home address is below. Thanks.

2228 Raleigh Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92627

Thinking about it... let me ask the boss...

Sorry, she says I can help you tidy your garage at the end of March but I can't come over any sooner.

Don't go hurting your back.

Oh come now don't let roughly 6,000 miles stop you. :D

Sure your up to the challenge of my garage, lol.

Try not to.

I have the truck and trailer secured. I wish I had a lift gate but not so lucky.

The trailer is about 20" from the ground. I do have ramps so hopefully that will help with the unloading.

No problem, it's great. My driveway slopes down to the street so with the trailer backed in right it should be about level to unload it.

I'll be there bright and early. Curt, I will have those parts with me in case you show up.

~Layton

Sure your up to the challenge of my garage, lol.
You saw the mess mine was in. It took me three days to get everything sorted and crated so I could get two Jeeps inside. I got rid of a lot of stuff that I knew I wasn't going to use again, including both of my old trailers. Turned some of it into cash which was nice. I haven't missed anything I've got rid of so far, but having the space to work in now is great when it rains.

You saw the mess mine was in. It took me three days to get everything sorted and crated so I could get two Jeeps inside. I got rid of a lot of stuff that I knew I wasn't going to use again, including both of my old trailers. Turned some of it into cash which was nice. I haven't missed anything I've got rid of so far, but having the space to work in now is great when it rains.

You can get cars in your garage? I can only dream about that, lol. It would be nice to work in the garage some day, sigh.

Hey thanks to Robert, Johnny, Curt, and Layton for coming over to help. It didn't take long at all. I managed to get it all in the garage after a little rearranging. I really need to get rid of a bunch more stuff.

Have another yard sale. It's been years since the last one.

Hey thanks to Robert, Johnny, Curt, and Layton for coming over to help. It didn't take long at all. I managed to get it all in the garage after a little rearranging. I really need to get rid of a bunch more stuff.

I was glad to help. Sorry I couldn't join you for pizza but I'm sure Johnny made up for it. Plus I got to see Marvin's new cowl induction hood...nice!!
And if you really need to get rid of more stuff I will gladly take that NP231 4 to 1 off your hands for you :D
And thanks Layton for bringing my parts. Now I'm about ready to lift the Baja XJ a little more.

No problem Mike!

I am glad to finally get to help you with something instead of you helping me.... :wave:

Hey, no problem Mike, glad to help and see everyone. Next time you need help feel free to give me a shout. Looking forward to your centerfold in JP coming up :shhh:

Curt, thank you for helping me out with those parts. And you are right, Marvin looks great with that hood!!

No pizza. We went to Fuddrucker's. Mike wanted me to a get a one pound burger, but I only went with the half-pounder.

Oh yeah, and we all got to see what was inside Mike's super secret container. :D

No pizza. We went to Fuddrucker's. Mike wanted me to a get a one pound burger, but I only went with the half-pounder.

Oh yeah, and we all got to see what was inside Mike's super secret container. :D

Yea... But how many half pounders is the question...

:D

Hey sorry I was not able to make it, had to pay some bills and could not spair the gas to drive there :( I hate being on a shi@## budget. HAHA im stuck at home till my unemployment check comes either today or tomorrow lol... Hope you guys got everything handled, and I wasn't needed. Other wise I will feel like shiz :/ peace ted

Hey sorry I was not able to make it, had to pay some bills and could not spair the gas to drive there :( I hate being on a shi@## budget. HAHA im stuck at home till my unemployment check comes either today or tomorrow lol... Hope you guys got everything handled, and I wasn't needed. Other wise I will feel like shiz :/ peace ted

Nah it's all good man. Wondered what happened to you. Got it all, three 4.0L's in various pieces, toolbox, shocks, 91 XJ, and other misc crap all home now.

Now need to get started on building the work bench/storage shelf I want in the garage so I can get organized and actually do something in there.

Back