• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need a door pin!

ZomBrady

Chubby Chaser Extraordinaire
NAXJA Member
So I was going over some wash-board on a dirt road today and when I got home my passenger's side front door was missing the top pin from the door hinge.

The only thing I can think is that the pin managed to vibrate out over the wash-board.

Do any of you have an extra pin laying around that you would be will to send my way? Unfortunately, I won't be at Calico. So mail is most convenient.

Hook me up with a pin and I'll take care of you at a later date, i.e. lunch, beer, etc. . . .

Thanks!

Brady

I'm sure someone has a pin around, how about a local junkyard?
I'm thinking most of the ya hoos are going to be out until at least
tomarrow afternoon.
Don't have any around here that are not being used right now.:greensmok
Rick

I just picked up 4 pins from Ace Hardware, yea Ace. I take my doors off alot & these pins have a pull ring at one end & ball at the other end so they won't fall out. Just look in the bolt section & may have to hit a few cause Ace never has enough of anything to finsh a job...

You might try your local Pep Boys' Help section, they usually carry door hinge repair kits. I rebuilt my Bronco's door hinges using those kits.....they're pretty cheap too!-------Hans

Back