• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I Meet & Greet

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
When was the last time? Anybody up for one?

We have them twice a month in San Diego County -- come on down, Tim!!

I always see the one in SD on facebook but it's during the week, I work until 6 and it is roughly 3-4 hrs away with traffic. No thanks.

When was the last time? Anybody up for one?

You can come to my place for the Super Bowl, Tim. :)

I'd be up for a M&G somewhere in LA/OC/IE. We used to have regular ones in OC, but then people stopped coming.

There used to be one in PS every now and then. I used to hit that one and the OC now and then. Never been to an SD meet...yet.

At one time we had IE meets at Wild Wings pretty regularly. My falling off the planet didn't help. You all know that the world ends at the 15 freeway; yes?

Thanks John but I have to be home for the game; the Peeps may be by.

Last edited:
I know some Jeep guys are going to Cars and Coffee in Aliso Viejo on the 20th. It's a Saturday, but you have to get there early (7am) if you want to park with your group, it fills up fast. I might go, but it's hard to wrangle 2 boys into a vehicle that early in the morning. Let me know if you want more info.

No more Buffalo Wild Wings in Rancho?
Or.....that sushi place in West Covina that Avery's in-law(?) owned was cool!
Hans

Last edited:
Re: IE Meet & Greet

No more Buffalo Wild Wings in Rancho?
Or.....that sushi place in West Covina that Avery's in-law(?) owned was cool!
Hans

That place was great! That would work great for me, I need to get something down to Russ; two birds with one stone.

You all know that the world ends at the 15 freeway; yes?

Don't listen to him, folks, that's just the restraining order the entire county of Los Angeles has against him talking.

That place was great! That would work great for me, I need to get something down to Russ; two birds with one stone.

That was awesome....we had over 50 people show :greensmok

They sold it about a year and a half ago :(

Karstic, SidewaysStarion, FaultyLine, and I have been meeting secretly at Joe's Sushi in La Habra lately :D

Karstic, SidewaysStarion, FaultyLine, and I have been meeting secretly at Joe's Sushi in La Habra lately :D

Post up next time. Or shoot me a pm if you don't want to include the riffraff. Then again, maybe I'm the riffraff? Nah!

I know some Jeep guys are going to Cars and Coffee in Aliso Viejo on the 20th. It's a Saturday, but you have to get there early (7am) if you want to park with your group, it fills up fast. I might go, but it's hard to wrangle 2 boys into a vehicle that early in the morning. Let me know if you want more info.

Yeah I want more info. I've been looking for a good reason to get back to Cars & Coffee but it moved so damn far south. I'd be up for a trail run after as well.

Back