• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I have Exorcised the Demon

Only a pillow biting bedwetter would jack around with xj's

Suv built like a beercan

Roll the credits
:D

What's the difference between you and XJFaggot?
He's better looking. (damn I wish we had an evil flipoff).

That's almost as gay as having a buggy, and a full body wheeler, and not showing up to the best run in years. :D

Ouch! :twak:That hurt all the way down in Orange County.

Wow, some fo you guys act like a bunch of 6 year olds.
Seems you only read the parts of my posts that you wanted.
I post how my experiance with Jeeps has been bad, so its time for me to move on to something else and you guys get your panties in a bunch.
Talk about Koolaid drinkers, if someone does not drive what you drive it must be junk. I realize this is a Jeep forum, but that no one is to ever post anything negative about a Jeep is just ridiculous.
I never posted anything Negative about the board or the members or Jeeps in gereral, Just about my bad experiances.
Also a few of you keep mentioning and bashing Toyotas and saying to own a Toyota is gay, Where did that come from, I never mentioned Toyota.
But since you brought it up, I guess alot of you are gay, since the AW4 your running is Toyota.
Anyway, I won't be posting anymore since I don't have Jeep.
Ya' I know "Don't let the door hit you in butt"

Moderators, please remove my account from this Forum.

Hey now cowboy, some of the comments are simple humor. And the AW4 isnt toyota. It was used in yotas, but its made by Aisin and borg warner. (aisin-warner 4 speed). Any who, Im sorry your xjs were bad, and I'm sorry you're goodbye rant didn't go as planned. There are some of us who are nice and some of us who are not. Goodluck in life and stay away from photoshopped pictures of hot chicks with guys faces.

I need to show this to my wife. She claims I'm not a day over 3.

I post how my experiance with Jeeps has been bad, so its time for me to move on to something else and you guys get your panties in a bunch.
Talk about Koolaid drinkers, if someone does not drive what you drive it must be junk. I realize this is a Jeep forum, but that no one is to ever post anything negative about a Jeep is just ridiculous.
I never posted anything Negative about the board or the members or Jeeps in gereral, Just about my bad experiances.

We usually refer to that as a whining and don't pay too much attention to it.

Also a few of you keep mentioning and bashing Toyotas and saying to own a Toyota is gay, Where did that come from, I never mentioned Toyota.
But since you brought it up, I guess alot of you are gay, since the AW4 your running is Toyota.

Toyota's got brought into the mix because you're post really seemed gay. Since you made a cry baby little post and Toyota drivers are little cry baby Nancy flat billers, it was just natural to associate the two together.

Now that's the spirit. :laugh2::roflmao::tears::rattle:

Like this guy.

Introducing himself.
main.php

Pouting as he walked away. Notice how flat billers have a different kind of pout. It's almost cute. Kind of like "I'm still a tough guy even though you made me cry".

main.php

This particular flat biller, named Nancy, is also very gay. He usually gets the most upset when I refuse his sexual advances. Like most (ok all) people from California, he is on the extreme side of homoism. I would warn you to cover your a$$ if you meet him in your new found love of Toyota's but since you are also from California I will assume you are into that kind of thing.

Only a pillow biting bedwetter would jack around with xj's

Suv built like a beercan

Roll the credits
:D

70's goatman in a pink polka dot shirt......go!

I somehow missed these posts. Chifag's exit left,,,,or right,,,,or whatever you do. No one cares. :looser:

Oh yeh, someone post up that picture of Goatman sporting the chicky shirt or the jogging suit. Both of those give the pink fur hat a run for it's money.

Really?

Log out.
Delete cookies.
Forget password. :cool:

I thought Toyota built Highlanders?

:laugh:

I have a NV3550, what does that make me?

Toyota's got brought into the mix because you're post really seemed gay. Since you made a cry baby little post and Toyota drivers are little cry baby Nancy flat billers, it was just natural to associate the two together.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

You posting on here that your experiences sucked, well that's just you lookin for attention... you know who else looks for attention like that? A baby:rattle: when they whine and cry because everything didn't go the way they planned!

Have a Good Day!:firedevil

That's it. I listened to my mom and refused to get in. He just drove off. Brings the tears right back up.

Back