• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I hate f__king idiots!!!!!!!!!!!

trekfuel80

NAXJA Forum User
Well,

yesterday i was driving my super clean, perfect condition inside and out, 1992 xj, then some retard woman, thought she could turn left in front of me at the last second and...well of course...the i slammed on my '96 brakes and hit the fatass african woman going 35mph. then she fish tailed and hit another lady in a xterra. my engine was still running, and the only damage i had was: grill, radiator, tranny cooler, front passenger quater panel, and the bumper were f__cked. and now her awesome insurance company(cough GEICO) is just telling me thats its totaled, the frame is in perfect condition. ahhhhh. either way im claiming injuries, so im gonna milk this cow all i can, because i need a new lift. it was her fault by the way. im going to buy the car back from insurance, so if anyone could give me some advice on the getting it inspected to be street legal again, id really appreciate it.

thx

ps. to the moderators- if your going to delete this thread let me know why.

Last edited:
Ok, when I responded tyo your previous thread... I was tryign to help you. BUT DO NOT CLAIM STUFFTHAT DIDN"T HAPPEN! It's one thing to joke about it, but if you DO follow through with it, you are the some of the lowest scum on earth. And when did XJ's have frames? I am surprised you even knew the kind of vehicle you were driving....cause if you knew ANYTHING about it, you would know why it was totaled (not rocket science). The way you are coming off, I personally hope you get shafted on the payout.
Oh yeah, NICE TECH Einstein!

trekfuel80 said:
because people see it

THAT kind of answer WILL get it deleted...

You can't post something non-technical in the tech forums just so more people can see it...

That is quite simply: RETARDED :twak:

You'll get the same amount of views in the OT/off topic forum

trekfuel80 said:
ps. to the moderators- if your going to delete this thread let me know why.

blatant racism would be one thing :rolleyes: do you really think it's relavant that she was "african"? so what country is she a citizen of?

(I personally am a white/american/euro-mutt, so this is not some personal vendetta, it just shows your ignorance and idiocy)

post something that didnt happen? you must be talking to the wrong person bro.
well...hmmm...when i told the insurance company the uni-body wasnt bent they responded with "what?" so im sorry if you didnt understand what was meant when "frame" was mentioned. delete the post then you retard. if you dont then that would be retarded.

yeah you're close to ATL you know nobody can drive worth a crap here that goes for you and me too. too bad i just wasted my time replying to this. I could be crashing right now.

trekfuel80 said:
well...hmmm...when i told the insurance company the uni-body wasnt bent they responded with "what?" so im sorry if you didnt understand what was meant when "frame" was mentioned. delete the post then you retard. if you dont then that would be retarded.

bitterness.jpg

trekfuel80 said:
Someone needs to grow the F up. (you). Say(type) what you mean, and mean what you say. Wrecks happen(that's why we have insurance), that doesn't make is OK to go around making racial comments.

trekfuel80 said:
imma honkey. yes you are.
yes I am a honky. I am a proud american. Got a problem with me? I will be more than happy to meet with you so we can discuss your attitude. Now carry on with your :rattle: .

Back