• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I got Fiddy Bucks.....

Centrevillemx

NAXJA Forum User
I took a few Friends out to the movies yesterday for my Birthday and ended up getting $50. What would you spend it on? (Jeep Related)

Centrevillemx said:
I took a few Friends out to the movies yesterday for my Birthday and ended up getting $50. What would you spend it on? (Jeep Related)
Well what does your jeep have? what do you think you need?
$50 might get you a pair of seat covers or set of floor mats or maybe a k&n filter. If you shop around you might get lucky and find a used lunchbox locker for $50 to $100.
$50 also would get you a hilift or a tow strap and some accessories. It could also get you a roof rack (again if you look around you can find safari racks going anywhere from $50 upwards).

Or pick up $50 worth of beer and steel and bribe someone local to build you a bumper.

Or hit Ebay and get some fog lights or driving lights for $50..........

i'd get a good strap if you dont have one, used spare tire? high lift some lights. lots of stuff for 50. say some lca's in the for sale for 40$

BrettM said:
NAXJA membership
- I picked up a Tomken t-case skid for $20...there's yo' fiddy bucks right there. It all boils down to what you think you need on your Jeep at this particular point in time...

Im lookin at some rotors off ebay since we measured them and they were about .003" from the minimum. The rotors are 46 bucks for the pair so Im wondering how good they can be.

The thing has to pass inspection before I start buying wheeling parts. I need a new exhaust too, but I think Im gonna buy the Rustys Power Package.

Picture332.jpg

I bought the rotors, oh well, even if they are crappy, theyll get me through inspection. (After I get some pads)

Ramsey said:
i'd get a good strap if you dont have one, used spare tire? high lift some lights. lots of stuff for 50. say some lca's in the for sale for 40$
where can you get a full size spare tire for 50 on a rim? especialy if you have slightly larger tires... anything above 235/75r15 is hard to find for less than 100 a pop...

Back