• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I fell and couldn't get up

Notice how his spelling has improved.Now he types as fast as he thinks. :laugh3:
Get Well soon.
Wayne

Land Soft, Kill Quiet.

LOL I dig, hit the 2d story silk once... hopping a ladder is bad under good circumstances... worse when there is a cluttered DZ. YMMV.

Taken some falls before, once from 20ft....net=compound fracture, 1 stainless steel plate and 8 alum. screws in the tibia and a very tender tailbone.
2nd was from 4 scaffold sections up...about 30 ft high over concrete slab....God wasn't ready to have me back yet.....fell between the collapsed structure and was able to grab a alum. float about half way down. Net=sore ribs, loss of skin layer, happy to not assume room temp.

3rd and 4th were from 150 ft off a bridge in No Cal........bungee did it's job both times....net=euphoria.

I cut my finger on some paper last night :rattle: I thought this was going to be about your wife leaving you because of "performance" problems.

Trimmin horns on roof rafters with my hatchet, split level sunken garages, came off the garage end. 3 floors down counting foundation. Got lucky, delivery tandem had just dropped a load of sand 'right there' where I needed it. So instead of breaking something I slid down 12ft of sand pile and peeled off a whole layer of skin on my back and part of my butt, we used to frame in spedo's and boots :laugh3: . Ruined a perfectly good tan I had worked on all summer...the day before it was a gravel pile for the cellar/garage floor...

I stubbed my toe once. I cried for hours.

Where are the pics jerky? Dislocated elbows look funny and a real man would have gotten at least one good pic.

I'm going to have to stop the old fart teasing though. I woke up twice in the last week with my right shoulder out. It's either getting worse or Kristen was really made at me some witty comment.

OneTonXJ said:
I cut my finger on some paper last night :rattle: I thought this was going to be about your wife leaving you because of "performance" problems.

If she was going to do that it would have happened before they moved to the steer herds. I think it's safe to say she needs and is happy with her little house wife.

From my experience if you mix Jose with the pain meds, they work a lot better. :laugh3:

Okie Terry said:
Was Jose the pool boy?!?!?!?

Nah, not josea you're thinking of his brother joseb

Back