• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hunter Wheel Alignment Technology

SHESASASSY

NAXJA Forum User
I have noticed a few threads that state a need for someone who can align Jeeps w/lifts.This is something Willis @ C&S has been doing for over 13 years. If you are ever in a need of one . Give him a call @ 336-824-9991.
He will set you up w/ an appointment and the best part is most Alignments are only $34.95. It you're in the Greensboro, Asheboro or surrounding area you should keep this phone number. And, yes he has a up to date alignment machine w/ the electronic senors. Hope this helps someone a long the way.

I've been wanting to take my jeep to a shop and watch them scratch their heads. LOL!

Cool. I should call him and see if he could send me down the specs for my Jeep. I have access to a Hunter (at no charge), but I can't find specs for a lifted jeep anywhere.

drew_man_chu said:
I have access to a Hunter (at no charge), but I can't find specs for a lifted jeep anywhere.

What??? Are you serious? Just put the numbers to stock and adjust from there.

Back