• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Huh? Baby bun paste???

RTicUL8

NAXJA Forum User
My wife is expecting and is due on the 19th of this month.
I was looking for night lights at walmart.com and came across this:

0006210333306_500X500.jpg

Oh boy, this is gonna be fun! :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Oh yea thanks! I needed that.

All I need now is some smell-b-gone

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just wait until you start picking up the little bundle of joy just to smell its diaper to find out if it has a.......well you'll figure it out.
Trust me!!!

TRNDRVR said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just wait until you start picking up the little bundle of joy just to smell its diaper to find out if it has a.......well you'll figure it out.
Trust me!!!
Hey Dan...they sell that stuff at the local Flying-J in Ogden...I bet train drivers could use it as much as truck drivers could :laugh3:

RTicUL8 said:
you WILL want some of that stuff. quite the miracle worker.

DrMoab said:
Hey Dan...they sell that stuff at the local Flying-J in Ogden...I bet train drivers could use it as much as truck drivers could :laugh3:
Actually it's not a problem. I'm not glued to the seat as you are. At 80 mph I can get up and walk around if I chose to do so. Cruise control and no steering. :D

Oh yeah, for us the bathroom is just outside the inside back door. :laugh3:

Try that in a big rig????

TRNDRVR said:
Oh yeah, for us the bathroom is just outside the inside back door. :laugh3:

Try that in a big rig????
My bathroom door IS my door. I just go hide behind a tire....Granted its hard to do at 80 MPH...Kind of gets all over the place :wierd:

A little off thread, but thought I´d share.
Wife was yelling from the next room, for me to change the diapers on the little one. Did the job, then had a brain storm. Dipped her hands into a jar of Skippy and sent her in to visit GrandMa sucking on her little brown fingers. :kissyou:
Bit of advice, don´t try this, if the object of the fun, has a heart condition. Thought I was gonna have to call 911. :twak:

8Mud said:
A little off thread, but thought I´d share.
Wife was yelling from the next room, for me to change the diapers on the little one. Did the job, then had a brain storm. Dipped her hands into a jar of Skippy and sent her in to visit GrandMa sucking on her little brown fingers. :kissyou:
Bit of advice, don´t try this, if the object of the fun, has a heart condition. Thought I was gonna have to call 911. :twak:

NIce LOL!

Peed off the starboard sailplane in the north atlantic one patrol while on topside lookout, froze before it hit the water.... actually it froze about a foot away from me :D

:laugh3: hope you didn't end up with frostbite :laugh3:
RichP said:
Peed off the starboard sailplane in the north atlantic one patrol while on topside lookout, froze before it hit the water.... actually it froze about a foot away from me :D

RTicUL8 said:

0006210333306_500X500.jpg

I must say, in my experience with three children, Flander's Butt Paste has proved to be the best. BTW, congrats on your expectant arrival!

Okie Princess said:
I must say, in my experience with three children, Flander's Butt Paste has proved to be the best. BTW, congrats on your expectant arrival!

DITTO ! there is nothing like the little ones to make your life so much more fun. And you get alot of exercise chaseing them around when they get to that stage!

RichP said:
I believe that myth was busted :laugh2:
mythbusters.gif

A+D ointment, it works awesome on our baby's butt when it gets all red and baboonish...she's almost 4 months old now. Congrats! :cheers:

Back