• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Huge thanks to the BSC guys!

1xfloppy

NAXJA Forum User
First off, HUGE thanks to dean for letting me use his place to get the work done!
Bo, Jon, Grimm, Rich, much thanks for driving all the way down to help out with the work! you guys kick ass!!!

This weekend we got my rig up and ready for goatfest, aside from a couple issues we installed a rear 8.25 w/ 4:88s, slip yoke eliminator w/ tom woods driveshaft for the rear, installed an aussie locker in the dana 30 w/ 4:88, and put in the new 10 factory chromoly shafts in the d30 as well!

You guys helped out a bunch, and i couldnt have done it without you!

Thanks again!

BSC ROCKS!

You're welcome brother! Glad we got it all done (and it works!) we even mached up my roll cage, re-located my amp, and fixed a potential wire fire!
We always seem to get a lot done as a group, and thanks to all that drove down and helped. Couldn't have done it with out you guys!
:cheers:

I heard you had a few punks trying to jack a car down there?

That's what we had thought, turns out it was just a few kids writing on the back window of my honda...something tells me they won't ever be doing it again.

Was a good weekend, and a lot of work got done!

You see that gut? He is 6' 7" and 450 pounds!

I didn't know about this (lily did) but I already made plans to help her sister-in-law with her 2004 Elantra......Scotty and Johnny came by to help me!! Glad it worked out Cory.....SORRY.

Didn't know until it arrived. She had $200 budgeted for needed repairs and luckily Scotty came by and kept me from wasting her time/money on timing belt/water pump and we ended up just doing belts, plugs, air filter, oil change and general inspection ($65 in parts). He scanned her computer and all looked good. It left running considerably better though (I was surprised).

Damn i just saw this!!!!!!! Glad i could be of assistance Cory. I made sure everyone has a cold one at all times!!!!!lol. also managed to make my doors removable the same weekend...Thanks Dean

Back