• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HpD30 and 4.56 r&p

shadow images

NAXJA Forum User
I have a hpD30 w/ the 297 axles 3.55 r&p $150
New D30 4.56 gears w/ install kit and case $200

If I'm off on my prices let me know.

Will also have a second hpd30(small joints) and a 8.25 from my 94xj as soon as I can afford to get the gears installed in my D44

How do you figure, Paid close to $300 for the ring and pinion, the install kit and the center carrier to install the higher gears.These are new never installed. Your either a smart ass or uniformed.

Is the ring and pinion reverse cut for the hp 30 or is it for a low pinion?

is the d30 complete with brakes, knuckles?

If so, I'm interested, PM sent.

Last edited:
i'd say prices are a little high but thats cause people don't do their HW before they buy something. junkyard sells for less then that.

i'd say prices are a little high but thats cause people don't do their HW before they buy something. junkyard sells for less then that.

i go junkyarding quite a bit. the absolute lowest price that i have paid for an axle was $125 on half price day not including core charge. now taking that figure into consideration then $25 for not having to go to the yard and yank it out yourself- its well worth it IMHO. and the most i paid was 225.

pick a part on extention and broadway. . .$150 on normal day. $75 on half off day. $10 core charge. find a better junk yard :D

NOT going from peoria to mesa for a junkyard. that and they charge $3 instead of two like at the PAP W.

jeep pox i need to hang out with you i really dont know the JY's here im off sun. mon. im not sure i need anything but if i find something than ill probably need it!!!haha

Back