• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hp60,40in creepys,orbital,buggy chassis

bigazxj

NAXJA Forum User
just throwing this stuff up here,hate to have to do this but it is what it is

kingpin srw 3.54 gears
from an 89 f350 looking to get $1000 but open to offers

5 40x13.50x17 creepys the sidewall tread has been shaved for desert racing but thet are still great tires $450 for the set

9.6ci per rotation open center non reaction char-lynn orbital. $150
jeep tube chassis -$1000
100_1340.jpg

ill make you a deal on the package i also have a 14bff i can throw in it has all new bearings in it the carrier is welded.

i can deliver

Last edited:
THis isn't your buggy project is it Justin?!?! WHy would you sell it? :(

it is im trying t keep the chassis for when i can afford to build it if i can sell the 60 and the tires i wil keep the chassis. and find another 60 down the road unless some mogs fall in to my lap

ive sold enough of this stuff and ill just keep the rest of it until i can find some mogs:guitar: and have the money to finish it

4d's are mine....muwhahahahahah:gee:

Yea, I know...he wouldn't sell me the yellow hat, but I tell ya...I don't think the hat had anything to do with it...the old beater YJ just WORKS...simple and effective...:laugh3: We'll see how it does on 4d's:D

Oh yea...the crack will be my bitch...I promise that...!!!1

I know this is minor hijack, but the Cracks are awesome. Can't wait to go again. Shoot me a PM when you guys plan on running it again? My next scheduled event at the Cracks is Memorial Day weekend again with the Rock Rats...

Sorry, wrong crack...were talking about roger's crack on Martinez Canyon loop. I've never been to the cracks, but I do want to go!

Back