• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hp30 (4.56) D44 (3.73 &det)

lol, yea I will give you the axle under my jeep and just put mine on bricks. :nono:

YOu said you are going after him for what he owes you, then you found out I was selling them and all the sudden you want different.

I don't really care, I will sit on all 4 axles till I get my d44 with 4.56's and detroit like I was supposed to. Which wont ever happen and you will have to deal with him.

The deal was I get the 4.56 axles then you get the front 3.73.

He broke the deal, which broke our deal, then you further canceled the deal by stating you were going after him for what he owes you.

Very Simple.

I'm not going to get any more screwed out of this deal than I already am and from where I sit nothing is going to happen till I get what I am owed or someone buys the axles.

You already said you were going after him, you can try and change your mind all you want, but I am not going back and forth...

If you can somehow manage to get him to give me the gears he owes me and get them installed I would gladly give you the HP30 non disco with 3.73's. But I HIGHLY doubt that will happen and I am not going to sit around forever waiting for it to.

I still haven't gotten to even drive the POS jeep but up and down the street. I've gotten screwed enough and frankly don't really give a S**T.

:rolleyes:

Ok then, give me the HP30 non disco axle with the 3.73's that you owe me, the one you agreed to give me when you bought the jeep from alek, that was agreed upon before. I'll then have alek find me the 3.55 gears he owes me... We can make this easy.

Then I'll sell it, and buy the gears I want.

It's not really my fault that alek broke the deal with you, these were the conditions you agreed to when you bought the Jeep from him, I'm not gonna be the one to get dicked out of an axle.

He broke the deal, which broke our deal

Wrong, it's not my fault you trusted the asshat who didn't deliver. Maybe YOU should go after alek like I'm going to go after you...

I've gotten screwed enough and frankly don't really give a S**T.
That's apparent. But you will give a shit. Whether it be from you, or Alek, I'm getting my axle, one way or another.

And it's going to happen quickly. You see, not having guts for my D30 is stopping me from fabbing up my front end... while that may be fine and dandy for some, I now have certain obligations to finish it in a relatively timely matter. I'm not gonna let anybody else XXXX that up. I swear to god if this is what stops me from completing my project in time, someone's gonna get thumped.

YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING AFTER HIM AND NOW YOU FLIP FLOPPED.

Change your mind as much as you want to. Try and go back and forth, but I am not doing it.

YOU keep forgetting that YOU said YOU were going after HIM for that axle that HE owed you. a 3.55, not a 3.73, and definitely not a 4.56.

I tried from the beginning to get thing settled, you never called me, he never called me. I called everyone. If it wasn't for Cory and Dean the axles would have never even left his house.

And OUR deal from the begining was when I get the HP30 and D44 with 4.56's and detroit I will swap them asap and you can have my hp30 with 3.73's. And for all I care, if Alek decides tommorrow to give me the 4.56's that you can have it.
BUT OUR DEAL was dependent on weither or not he delivered, which he didn't.
Then you took me out of the deal when you said you were going after him.

YOU are the one who had further dealing with this kid.

I'm Done here, Like I said before I can sit on these things for as long as I need to until I get what I am owed. Either way they aren't leaving my house till I decided they are...

If need be, I might be able to get a hold of a D30 for you Jim, what all do you need out of it? My brother's got a couple, and we know another guy who's got a few. If he doesn't need any of it, I could might be able to snag some of it.

Thanks Darky, I think I got a way to make everyone happy. I sent jim a text, just waiting to hear back. Jim and I both talked to alek and he is trying to make good with us. Hope theres no hard feelings Jim.:eeks1:

Back