• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HP D60 front axle and D300 tcase for sale

DutchVDub

NAXJA Forum User
This is a ball joint high pinion Dana 60 front axle out of a 95 F-350 Powerstroke Diesel truck. It has the dually hubs on the front, ball joints are fairly new as are the brakes. It came out of a well maintained truck that had finally blown its last motor and deemed not worth fixing. 4.10 gears and open diff.
I'm asking 900$ OBO for it
Thanks,
Dutch
720-891-6603

98f4aa8f.jpg

I have a freshened up 1980 model short output shaft D300 with a twin stick conversion and Novak clicking ring I was going to run behind an AW4 in my YJ. I'm going a different route with it so selling this off. Internals are all stock on it and I good working order, front output yoke is a 1310 w/ u-bolts and the rear is a 1350 w/ u-bolts. It was taken apart and inspected/resealed about a year or do ago and never run since.

Clocking ring for AW4 (works on AX-15 too) is 160$ and the twin stick kit was another 80$, plus the two new yokes.

450$ OBO for the whole package.

-Dutch
720-891-6603

e8132c04.jpg

Somebody please buy these so I quit getting the urge to put them in my XJ.

To add:

Stuff I'm looking for that I would take in trade towards these:

Front D44 parts:
-TJ Rubicon D44 inner shafts
-Chevy or Jeep outer knuckle assemblies (brakes, stub shafts, and all)

Rear Waggy D44, rear Isuzu D44, or 96+ 4Runner rear axle

15" beadlocks with a 6x5.5 bolt pattern

Rock Krawler front 3-Link kit

Because our editing limit is so gay add 96+ Tacoma to that rear axle list. Both Toy axles w/ or w/o the e-locker although obviously I'd prefer the locker.

The D300?

It'll bolt right up to your AW4 with the clocking ring thats on there, I had it on an AW4 in my YJ. However to run it in your XJ you will need to flip the D300 (really not all that hard to do) and make some shifters for it. Driveshafts will have to be different as well, the D300 is a lot shorter so you will need a shorter front and longer rear driveshaft. Also, it has single cardon 1310 yokes on it. So yes, its a direct swap. :D

Back