• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HP D30 w/new 4.56's + ZJ steering $600

selarep

NAXJA Forum User
HP D30 non vacuum disco with new bearings, gears, and a new carrier PLUS New ZJ steering all for $600 cash

CALL!!! DON'T PM OR POST FOR MORE INFO!!!
559-248-6990

Price of gears is 150, plus install kit 90, plus install 225$(225 is the cheapest ive found if you cant do it yourself) is almost 500$. Thats just in the gears. You are getting a whole axle on top of that and an upgraded steering. I dont think that is too bad of an asking price especially if the brakes and unit bearings are in good shape. Just my 2 pennies.

thats a rip off!! its a turdy, no truss, no locker, stock shafts. I'd pay $150 if it was me buying a axle like that, and $150 only cause it has 4.56's. I would then sell off the shafts and steering. just my $.02

damn, all you ass hats love making a mess in my thread. thank you, i'll be looking forward to stalking you and doing the same.
Jimbo and Jeep Pox, shove it.

It's a High Pinion 30 non-disco complete
Gears+install kit was 225
install was another 300
thats easy 500, plus you get newish ZJ steering which is an upgrade, that runs another 150. It has good brakes and yes, comes with calipers.
Jeep Pox, you're asking me to be an idiot like your self and rip myself off? Don't think so.
If you have something to say, keep it positive.
If you want to highjack my sale, go fawk your self. I don't fawk with your threads, keep to your self.

This is a good deal.

Last edited:
Back