• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How to post and host pics

juryrigjalopy

NAXJA Forum User
I thought that I would put this out there for the people that are not quite computer savy (like 4xSanta) on how to upload your pics to an easy to use gallery.

I noticed that some people were having problems posting their pics of the last few runs so I thought that I would help yall out. I use photobucket.com and it takes less than 5 minutes for me to download the pics from my memory card and post them to the internet. Its seems to be more user friendly than the kodak gallery and easier to post pictures.

1. Go to photobucket.com

go to join now, I paid for an account, but its not necessary at this point. If you run out of storage you can upgrade and get more storage.

Once your signed up- you can make some albums and download multiple photos at one time using the "add more images" hyperlink, but there is an easier way if you have an entire memory card of photos. Upload all mine at (640 x 480) so that they dont take up too much space and can be posted easily.

Download and install the program/browser "Flock Beta" and follow the directions. This program allows you to select entire files of pictures and enables you to name/rotate/resize/etc those pictures and upload them to your photobucket albums. It also uploads them much quicker than the photobucket site.

Once they are uploaded you will see them on your photobucket page. And when you are logged in it will give you several tags to use. It your gonna post them on
clip_image001.gif
then use the tags, or just link it to your photobucket site by copying the address of your page.
[B]
6.[/B] Once you have everything setup it's almost a one click process.

Back